French Purse VS Koala Wallet

Koala for sure!!!! I would go with the Pomme Vernis. The red really pops and it makes it really easy to locate inside your purse. I had a mono koala that I just sold. I have too much other mono inside my purse so I would have to pull things out to tell things apart. I just bought a white MC koala this weekend. It is super easy to see. I was going to get the pomme but I already have a pomme cles so I wanted something different.

th_P4130600.jpg

I had the same dilemma as you! Was torn between the French and Koala.
But I ended up getting the Koala in Vernis Pomme instead!
Both are beautiful, but depends on what kind of stuff you put inside.
I felt the Koala would serve me better, and I do like the clasp.
But the French is so elegant, don't you think? Hmm, I'm not helping am I?

Go with your gut instincts. Whatever the choice, it can't be wrong!

I have both wallets and it depends how you would like to use it. I use my mono FP as an everyday wallet. This takes the abuse--no vachetta or color transfer to worry about. The MC Koala or the Azur FP I use during spring/summer. The Vernis FP or Koala I use during fall/winter. I do have to use a cles whenever I use my Koala because it doesn't hold much loose change.

Let us know what you finally decide on ;)

I have the French Purse in Pomme and the Koala in Amarante. They are both beautiful but I think the Koala is just a little prettier because of the clasp. The bill section of the Koala is also easier to get in and out of. The coin purse of the Koala is too small and almost useless. The French Purse's coin section is great and I use it to hold extra CCs as well as coins.

I don't think you can go wrong with either wallet.

Good luck!!!