French Purse # of CC slots??

1. How many credit card slots does the "French Purse"/Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois have??

TIA!!:yes:

2. Mine has four:

pict26181vt.jpg
  3. they have 4:

[​IMG]

4. Nice pics, Thx!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: Where do the bills go? At the top edge lengthwise?...so that when you close the wallet it bends 'em in half??

5. ^^^ the bills have a separate compartment and it does bend the money in half.

6. Thx for the info!:yes: Now just got to decide on the french purse, or koala wallet...then in what lines....french: vernis(fuchsia), mono, damier, MC....or Koala in Damier...

Ugh...just throwing ideas around lol...probably won't get one til Xmas. Maybe. Well, I got plenty of time to decide and think...LOL:blink:

7. Here is a pic of the bills compartment.

AND YAY FOR ME HITTING 4000 POSTS!!!

pict26242ck.jpg
  8. OOOOoooohhh nice pic!! Thanks! :yes:

:rochard:Hey, Congrats on #4,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :nuts:

9. I was considering the Koala or the French Purse too. I ended up going with the Koala because it has more card slots (9) and I love the zipper coin pocket in back. Also because it's so darn cute.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(I no longer own that bucket, btw)

10. OMG it's so pretty in the MC! Ya, I forgot to post that in my previous post. Koala: damier, or MC. Ok there! LOL!:P

Ya, I love the 9 CC slots too!! So it's hard to decide..yet I love the french purse in fuchsia....ack! They're both so nice!!:yes:

11. I have the koala in damier (used to have it in mono, but that red leather interior is too cute) and the matching damier koala coin purse. I love the koala -- so many cc slots etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice