French Blue DAY owner.....

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I beg you guys to post pictures so I can compare the GH & the RH!! I can't find any picture of the FRench Blue GH in this forum. Pictures with you wearing the bag will be great too! Please help!!

There is a SA holding one with regular hardware for me at Neiman Marcus, and if I don't get over there today then deffinitely tomorrow. I will post pictures if I come home with her!
:heart:

There is a SA holding one with regular hardware for me at Neiman Marcus, and if I don't get over there today then deffinitely tomorrow. I will post pictures if I come home with her!
:heart:

Thanks Deana! If you happen to see a French Blue Day giant hardware....let me know how it is too..:yes: Many thanks!

PS..Love your French Blue Matelasse by the way! The color is just stunning!

here's one i saved a pic of a while ago, i think it's from this forum though!

dsc02989vs9.jpg

Thanks for the pictures ladies! Guccidiva: Your french blue city is stunning!!!! Is this color versatile?? It's so bright!! I am debating between this one & the green one (the one that katie homes was wearing!)

Thanks for the pictures ladies! Guccidiva: Your french blue city is stunning!!!! Is this color versatile?? It's so bright!! I am debating between this one & the green one (the one that katie homes was wearing!)

I have both, the one that Katie was wearing and the FB. I don't know if it's versatile, but it is certainly beautiful and makes me happy :wlae: I guess, if I am going to pay so much for these bags I want a color that stands out :nuts:

I have both, the one that Katie was wearing and the FB. I don't know if it's versatile, but it is certainly beautiful and makes me happy :wlae: I guess, if I am going to pay so much for these bags I want a color that stands out :nuts:

Wow, you have both? :nuts::nuts: Which color do you wear more often? That green bag is truely beautiful with the gold hardwares. IT's so hard to decide between that 2 colors! hehe...