French and Saunders

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
I used to be a huge fan of Ab Fab (well, still am)! I have seen some French and Saunders episodes which were pretty funny too!

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
Yep, Prada, she is still married to Lenny, they have one adopted daughter too, who they went to court to get a privacy order on. She was one of the very first celebs to do this, and not one single picture of her has ever appeared in a magazine or newspaper :smile:

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York
Yep, Prada, she is still married to Lenny, they have one adopted daughter too, who they went to court to get a privacy order on. She was one of the very first celebs to do this, and not one single picture of her has ever appeared in a magazine or newspaper :smile:

:nuts: Good for them. I love Lenny Henry too ! He was so funny in the sitcom The Fosters. :roflmfao:

Thanks for the update. :heart:

rethreads

Coach Addict
May 7, 2007
Wisconsin
I LOVE ab fab! I have all the seasons on DVD and always catch the marathons on BBC america. Those two are a hoot! I have a dvd set of French & Saunders too... It is always a huge pick me up on a bad day to pop one of these in and just LAUGH like crazy!

KKKKate

Nov 16, 2006
F&S have a new comedy on BBC America called Clatterford. There are a lot of familiar faces - Johanna Lumley plays a really old woman and the woman who played the housekeeper on Father Ted is in it too.

lara0112

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
love AB FAB. They are just brilliant! french & saunders is also fun, great comedians.