French and Saunders

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know if this comedy duo is well known in the states, but they are a funny pair from England, and I personally find them hilarious. Here is their take on a Kylie Minogue classic - they are the two supporting singers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qrkQWjEDu3U

2. Jennifer Saunders is quite hilarious! ;)

3. I used to be a huge fan of Ab Fab (well, still am)! I have seen some French and Saunders episodes which were pretty funny too!

4. Lol yeah i've seen this, soo funny!

5. I love French & Saunders they're hilarious. Is Dawn French still married to Lenny Henry ?

6. Yep, Prada, she is still married to Lenny, they have one adopted daughter too, who they went to court to get a privacy order on. She was one of the very first celebs to do this, and not one single picture of her has ever appeared in a magazine or newspaper :smile:

7. :nuts: Good for them. I love Lenny Henry too ! He was so funny in the sitcom The Fosters. :roflmfao:

Thanks for the update. :heart:

8. I LOVE ab fab! I have all the seasons on DVD and always catch the marathons on BBC america. Those two are a hoot! I have a dvd set of French & Saunders too... It is always a huge pick me up on a bad day to pop one of these in and just LAUGH like crazy!

9. Actually I like that version. =P I love classical takes on virtually anything though, but yeah, they're really funny!

10. F&S have a new comedy on BBC America called Clatterford. There are a lot of familiar faces - Johanna Lumley plays a really old woman and the woman who played the housekeeper on Father Ted is in it too.

11. I love their Titanic parody. GO ONNNNNNN..... :roflmfao:

12. love AB FAB. They are just brilliant! french & saunders is also fun, great comedians.

13. Too funny!