Freida Pinto opening Liberty's tomorrow

Feb 26, 2007
Hiya everyone,

One of my best friends does the PR for Liberty'sin London and Freida Pinto of Slumdog Millionaire fame is opening the store tomorrow at midday tomorrow (Sunday). Apparently she's really lovely in person!

http://blog.liberty.co.uk/392/stop-...icially-open-liberty-on-sunday-15th-february/

I think I might have to trot along and check it out...I want to see if she's is as gorgeous in real life! Did anyone see the pink dress she wore to the Baftas. I was so envious! :P

Last edited:
I love freida! She needs a thread here! I have been following her. The odl dress at bafta was so pretty and I can't wait to see what she wears at Oscars. Hope we get some more candids too. Enjoy the event!

Photos are in! She was absolutely stunning, and so lovely. She stopped to talk to everyone, and had about a gazillion photos with all the staff. She wore a Dries Van Noten dress, Liberty clutch and Jimmy Choo shoes. I love the dress (it helps that I LOVE coral :P)

Can I just say how nervous I would be getting up in front of all those photographers - how do celebs do it??

Attachments

• freida.jpg
    freida.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 76
  • freidaa.jpg
    freidaa.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 78
  • freidab.jpg
    freidab.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 70
  • freidac.jpg
    freidac.jpg