Free VS PINK Beauty Travel Kit With Any PINK Purchase In Stores ~ 8/25/09-9/24/09

bluemoon

TV Addict
Jun 23, 2007

bluemoon

TV Addict
Jun 23, 2007
lunatwinkle: The beauty kit consists of a travel size lotion, body wash, mist, and lip butter.

amsiepoo: Thanks for posting the free lotion coupon. :tup:

bluemoon

TV Addict
Jun 23, 2007
Here's more info on the free lace trim thong promo mentioned earlier in this thread:

FREE LACE TRIM THONG WITH ANY VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK® PURCHASE IN STORES
Offer valid in stores only (excludes Outlet stores), through September 2, 2009 or while supplies last. Limit one (1) Victoria's Secret Pink® lace trim thong per customer, per visit valued at $9.50. No substitutions. Not valid on previously purchased merchandise, catalogue or online purchases. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Lace Trim Thong is non-returnable.

bluemoon

TV Addict
Jun 23, 2007
Just wanted to add that I printed the coupon out. Like sillywahine mentioned earlier, the coupon is also good for $10 off any $35 PINK purchase. It also says on there that you need to bring a valid photo ID along with the coupon to the store to redeem. Limit one beauty travel kit per customer, per visit. While supplies last. One-time use only. Excludes sale and clearance items.

Dec 25, 2007
i tried going at lunctime, but my VS didn't have any yet, and the SAs had no idea what it was either... They told me to try back later on..grr