Free tween mags??? Know where i can find them?

jenbuggy85

I'd rather be thrifting.
Oct 17, 2008
Stationed in the swamp.
Hey ladies!! I know we all love our free mags that we get :smile: When my lil sis found out I was getting all these freebies my sister said "HEY I want some to!" lol sooooo does anyone know where I can get free mags such as J-14 , POPSTAR, COSMOGIRL , M.. LOL (pretty much anything that has the Jonas Brothers in it will do:P) hahaha.. When I was her age I would buy anything that had the Hansons in it....oh Taylor:drool:...hmmmm.. lol

Thanks ladies! jen

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Hey ladies!! I know we all love our free mags that we get :smile: When my lil sis found out I was getting all these freebies my sister said "HEY I want some to!" lol sooooo does anyone know where I can get free mags such as J-14 , POPSTAR, COSMOGIRL , M.. LOL (pretty much anything that has the Jonas Brothers in it will do:P) hahaha.. When I was her age I would buy anything that had the Hansons in it....oh Taylor:drool:...hmmmm.. lol

Thanks ladies! jen
I've yet to receive an offer for any of those you've named, although you never know what tomorrow will bring....especially in this economy.

Nick0326

Nov 27, 2008
I heard that Amazon has a deal where you buy a DVD (or maybe it's only valid for TV on DVD) and get a subscription to US Weekly for $1 -- that has the Jonas Brothers. But otherwise, Mercury et al have never sent me anything for tween magazines.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
I wish I could help, but I just wanted to say that Cosmogirl ceased publication as of the December/January issue. :sad:

But haha I totally agree, I was ALWAYS looking for magazines with Hanson in it! I had a thing for Zac lol. We were the same age then so he was the one I liked. :love: