Free Sterling Silver Cleaning at Tiffany & Co. 7/15 - 7/19

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for posting. I will try going tomorrow.

2. Ok thanks, I figured that would be the case since last time i had my bracelet cleaned, I had to come back days after to pick it up.

3. thanks for posting, i definitely have some pieces that need cleaning. i tried cleaning a necklace by myself and ended up scratching the heart pendant.

4. #19 Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
    Thank you!! I have had a necklace (my first Tiffany's piece) that tarnished horribly. I guess I left it out in a place I wasn't supposed to or something but the entire thing is/was dark gray. I tried to clean it in several silver cleaning solutions and absolutely nothing worked. Here's hoping it'll finally be clean again... along with my other pieces.

I went to the one in Century City and I was told it would take about 4 days, possibly more, because they're backed up (which is expected with this kind of promotion). I don't think that's bad at all, especially since it's free.

I heard they may do this again in October but it's not a sure thing.

5. Thanks! yay! I have been wanting to get my stuff cleaned!

6. hi all, congrats on getting all your silver items cleaned for free.

just wondering if this extended to T & Co outside the USA

7. i typed in some random international cities and it didn't look like they were particpating. only US it looks like.

8. I guess that's a nice deal. I'm a bit disturbed that they have the nerve to charge to clean their own jewelry. I could see them charging for non Tiffany jewelry. You'd think by purchasing a piece you would have some amount of service to keep it looking nice if needed.

9. Hooray! I brought in the bracelet and necklace that I have been wearing all week. I can't believe how clean they are! She quoted me 2.25 hours, but it only took 1.75 hours. The store itself was a zoo - I thought there was a recession!? Now I want to go back to another store to get my other 4 pieces cleaned!

10. Thanks for posting. I got 6 items cleaned today, plus my gold items (which are always free). It took 2 hours at the Portland store.

11. I agree! That's always suprised me that you buy jewelry from a high end store and then charge you to clean it. Seems like poor customer service.

12. Awesome! I'm going to go in tomorrow and get some stuff cleaned. Thanks!

13. I know! They shouldn't charge to begin with---I was so upset when they wouldn't even fix their own piece after a year. My diamond and platinum wedding band needed repairs and they wouldn't even fix it without charging a hefty fee.

I adore Tiffany's but their customer service could use some tuning up.

14. I took three pieces in yesterday and they came back looking like new, my peretti bone cuff looked especially amazing, and they gave me little blue suede tiffany pouches for each piece, thanks for posting!

15. How nice! I just got it done and it took 10 minutes. I have a tarnished ring and unfortunately it still doesn't look great. My other pieces came out nice, though.