Free Sterling Silver Cleaning at Tiffany & Co. 7/15 - 7/19

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    From July 15 through 19, it is our pleasure to offer you complimentary cleaning of up to six pieces of Tiffany sterling silver jewelry and accessories. Simply bring your selected silver favorites to a participating Tiffany & Co. store and let us make them shine.

Please click here to find the participating store closest to you.

2. The link's not working for me...:shrugs:

3. can they clean tarnished tiffany bracelets?

4. Do they do anything special to it? I have a necklace that's pretty new and I don't want to bring it in just to have them wipe it down with a cloth and look at me like I'm so high maintenance. TIA

5. Thanks for posting. I went and got all my sliver pieces clean. My cleaned sliver looks like platinum.

6. I believe Tiffany use some sort of ultrasonic and silver cleaning solutions to clean their silver. Not everyone needs to clean their silver, it depends on the pH of each person's skin. I turn silver to black as my sister turns all silver to it's shinny best. In fact, my sister is my personal silver cleaner :graucho: when I got lazy and don't want to get my silver clean. Hope this help.

7. Thanks Christy, I didn't know that about silver!

I'll definitely drop by now.

8. Thank you for posting. I think I'm going to ask to clean my tarnished 22 years old bean necklace which I purchased by my first payroll :smile:

9. Thanks so much for this OP! I'm going to head out tomorrow..hopefully they won't be super busy!

10. LOL!!!:roflmfao: I was planning to bring my bean earrings!! tarnished in a year!

11. Oh wow! I def have something that needs a cleaning. Thanks for sharing

12. My T & Co always cleans my silver items for free...

13. I plan on bringing mine tomorrow as well. Question: How long does it take them to clean it? Do we have to wait an hour or two or we have to come back the next day to pick it up?

14. my friend brought her pieces in today to the 5th Avenue store for the free cleaning and she has to go back on Tuesday to pick up her stuff. i don't think thats too bad if there is a Tiffany's by you

15. #15 Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
    really? they usually charge depending on whether its a necklace/bracelet/ring at all the tiffany's i've been too :sad: