Free Shoprunner membership for 1 year

phamous

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
CA
Shoprunner

Their site has been having problems all morning, but I was able to get through after a couple of clicks. NO NEED TO ENTER CC info! It goes through fine without it.

If you still can't get it to work after trying for a while, just send your name and email address to Promo@ShopRunner.com and they'll email you a unique pin for a free yearlong membership to their website.

They offer free 2 day shipping to participating stores, such as Beauty, Toysrus, lord and taylor, barenecessities, etc.

Hope this helps someone! =)

phamous

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
CA
I tried several times and it didn't work for me.
I would suggest just emailing them your name and email address. The President of ShopRunner said even though the site says limited to 10000 that he'd leave the promotion open all day. :smile:

terps08

Jan 1, 2011
I would suggest just emailing them your name and email address. The President of ShopRunner said even though the site says limited to 10000 that he'd leave the promotion open all day. :smile:
Didn't work for me either, I just emailed them.

Hope it works!

Thanks OP!

goodmornin

yanko
O.G.
May 14, 2006
San Francisco!
I'd also suggest trying a couple times and then giving it a break and then trying a few more times.... (if you have time).

I was about to email them too but figured I'd just keep pressing. It dind't take too much.

terps08

Jan 1, 2011
I'd also suggest trying a couple times and then giving it a break and then trying a few more times.... (if you have time).

I was about to email them too but figured I'd just keep pressing. It dind't take too much.

I tried about 10 times also... but when I went to the page now it says "Sorry, this offer is over."

Shoprunner has not emailed me back yet, but it's only been a few hours.

phamous

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
CA
Glad it worked for some people! For those who couldn't get it to work, sorry..hopefully they email soon! :smile:

phamous

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
CA
P.S. This probably doesn't matter since putting in our CC info was not required, but the account does auto renew, so just go to manage/cancel account and choose the "do not renew" option.

phamous

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
CA
update:

As an accommodation, we are going to allow people to still send us their name and email address to Promo@ShopRunner.com through midnight PST tonight. Please know for those sending your email address between now midnight you will NOT get your PIN code email until Monday.

Aug 14, 2009
Well I emailed them yesterday when I couldn't get through---I received an email this morning with a pin. Thanks OP!