Free Sample Of Rachael Ray Nutrish Dog Food

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks, I hope my picky dog likes it.

2. Thanks, ordered one for my pup

3. Thanks! :heart:

4. thanks

5. Thank you!

6. Not so nutrish if you read the list of ingredients - especially for a dog with allergies:

Chicken formula:

Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Dried Peas, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Olive Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Oxide, Dried Parsley, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Mixed Tocopherols, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid

Beef formula:

Beef, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Dried Peas, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Olive Oil, Iron Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Dried Parsley, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Mixed Tocopherols, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid

7. Thanks so much to the OP!

8. UGG I just ordered and my Scottie has terrible allergies. I will have to donate the sample to one of the shelters.

9. thanks!

10. I ordered one for my cousin's pit, he has no allergies and he is a piggy. I am sure he'll like it :P

Thanks OP

11. Thanks for posting! My golden eats everything so I'm sure she'll love it

12. :confused1:

I wonder if that site is sponsored by those brands.... and how does one know if
    their dog has allergies:confused1:

My pets have lived well beyond 17 years...and that is eating just about anything they
    want! All have been very healthy (and happy) and get regular checkups at the vet.

I love them more than life, but really don't restrict their diets...they eat what they
    like. Hell, they ate their poop as puppies!!!:rolleyes:

13. the dog food analysis site is not sponsored by any pet food companies .. it's impartial. kind of a 'consumer reports' ..

I'm not trying to start anything..... everyone can feed their dog what they like. I was just pointing out the resource for people interested.