free people sizing

Katerina.

Feb 11, 2007
Help there is a tank I want and I'm not sure about there sizing. Do they run TTS? I wear a size 2 in all my tops so I'm just wondering if I would be an XS or S in there tops? THANKS!!!

IMO, Free People pretty much runs about one size small for misses. I think probabaly for women shaped like teenage twigs, they ought to fit TTS.

I literally just returned from buying a Free People dress at Nordies, and the SA told me to buy a size M and I normally wear a size 4. I have boobs, and Free People isn't the best cut for gils with boobs. But FP is one of my most favorite brands. Ther clothes are so cute and fun to wear. But I typically buy one size up.

IMO, Free People pretty much runs about one size small for misses. I think probabaly for women shaped like teenage twigs, they ought to fit TTS.

I literally just returned from buying a Free People dress at Nordies, and the SA told me to buy a size M and I normally wear a size 4. I have boobs, and Free People isn't the best cut for gils with boobs. But FP is one of my most favorite brands. Ther clothes are so cute and fun to wear. But I typically buy one size up.

I agree...I have big boobs and I have to size up one and sometimes two sizes for their tops. I love them though!!!

How do FP tees wash? I just got a tee- I don't care if it shrinks a little but I don't want to lose length. Should I keep it out of the dryer?

BTW I am usually a sm but i have a 34 D chest so I got a med just to be safe. It's actually pretty big so I would have said it runs TTS. Maybe it's just the tee I have IDK. It's the koi tee from Shop Token. Super cute and super soft.

This is an old thread and IMO the sizing has changed. Their stuff seems to fit large now... I would order a S or M depending on how you'd like the henley to fit.

All I buy is Free People...I'm a total addict to the brand. I normally have to size down in their tops. I'm a small in other brands. I always order an extra small for Free People tops and I usually have a ton of room still. It does seem that their bottoms tend to run smaller and it's better to size up in them. I'm not flat chested by any means but I'm also no Dolly Parton.

I'm a 12/14, and I wear a large in their dresses. But I bought one dress/tunic over the summer, and it looked like a sack on me, it was huge! And I have a blouse that's actually a medium, so I always have to try on stuff from them before I buy it. I haven't bought a henley yet, but I think you should get the medium.