FREE: One dog; bad.

Thanks Toiletduck, that's really nice of you to say! :flowers:

Stella, you're not alone - I post on a few forums, one especially, and Harvey's very well known on there. He has a whole harem of devoted fans, and a thread to himself with pictures, stories, and love letters! :lol:

Such a little studmuffin, my Bumblebear, he's gorgeous. They sleep outside on the front deck (when Harvey was an only doggy he slept inside; no such chances now with Indi!), and when my partner gets up and lets them in I can always hear Harvey tic-tac on the wooden floors on his way through the front room, around the corner, punts open the bedroom door with that big blunt nose and tic-tic-tic-tac-ticcing (faster now, 'cos he can see me!) to my side of the bed to shove his fuzzy face into mine for cuddles!!! :lol:

He's so sweet. If I'm down or something he trots over to me with a worried expression on that velvet face, and punts my leg with his nose. "Heyyy, wassup?" :love:

We had more Indi dramas last night. Foolishly I put my workboots onto the shoe rack outside on the deck.. half an hour later, half a boot gone. I'm still waiting for my powercord to arrive in the mail, but when it does and I can use Holly again I'll take some pics and post up Indi's naughties when she does them. I've Dan's boots, well ventilated with literally a great big HOLE in the front; an assortment of half-masticated flipflops; my boots now with half the tongue and half the back padding missing; and many, many holey socks. :cursing: