Free Neiman Marcus Bag.

1. Neiman Marcus is giving complimentar bags to those who get the offer. You need to have a Neiman Marcus charge card. Here is the beautiful clutch which matches my beautiful Alexander Mcqueen shoes.

2. ...

DSC01493.jpg DSC01494.jpg DSC01495.jpg DSC01496.jpg
  3. oh i can't see it :sad2:.......i was waiting for you to post it after you mentioned it in your LV post.....it sounds super cute :P

[edit] oh i see it now.....btw your nails are gorgeous......

4. Minnie, Where is it? Can't see the pic....can you post again?

I'm on my way to Neiman's tomorrow!

5. I got that clutch too! But I gave it to my mom--she thought it was so cute!

6. The clutch is super cute. love it.:nuts:

7. Thank you for the pics! The bag is gorgeous! And I love your nails!!!! Where do you get them done? lol

8. Thank you, in NYC or Fort Lee NJ. If you live around here I could give u the address.

9. wow, that's really cute! They always have the best gifts. When I first got my credit card there -- almost ten years ago -- I got a great black nylon tote sith their logo that is still in great shape:smile:

10. that's a pretty clutch!

11. What a pretty clutch!

12. Great clutch!!! Sorry I don't have a NM charge but that might be the only one I DON'T have.

13. That's pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice