Free Manolo Blahniks...no kidding!

vmpyre

Jan 13, 2007
Just thought I'd share this silly little story. I was driving to work this morning from my bf's place. 1 minute drive! :P I came to the lights and saw....a paid of Manolo Blahniks sitting in the middle of a billboard that said nothing else besides "Manolo Blahniks Size 8". I continued to be confuzzled the whole morning till my friend found out what it was all about.

http://www.fashionflossie.co.nz/fashion-feed/free-manolo-blahnik-heels-up-for-grabs/

FREE HEELS! LOL! :yahoo:I'm so happy that I am not a Size 8 or I would seriously be kicking myself the whole day for being lucky enuf to see it before it got nabbed! It was about 4metres up in the air so the lucky lady would have needed assistance.

Or shall I console myself that I'm not a Manolo fan but a CL fan and my NM parcel will be arriving any day now...I still feel like I've had a wasted opportunity... :P

not sure whether to take the article seriously, they are hinting that a box from Tiffany & Co is going to be placed up next....:amuse: should i buy a ladder and camp at the billboard!?

So between 5:40pm last nite when I drove home and 9:20am this morning....they put up a pair of diamond earrings from Tiffany & Co. and its gone :lolots:

I'm going to take an extra long route to and from work to avoid that billboard...it's driving me insane...