Free LV on a Purseket Purchase??!!

if that happen to any of you girls, what would you have done? lol. im just curious.
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
There is your answer...I try REALLY hard to hold back laughter when it might make someone feel bad, but I do not think I could pull that one off. I would have most likely taken the opportunity to educate her on LV. You never know where a new TPFer is lurking.
Then I would have laughed again.

I thought about you, Twisted, and this thread when I went to a conference this past week and sat next to a woman holding a monogram Vuitton Ellipse. I told her I really liked her purse. It turns out that it was a gift from her husband. I told her I thought that was a VERY nice gift, and she seemed surprised. She said she just wanted a brown purse and thought this one fit the bill. I'm pretty sure she didn't have the first clue what she was holding. I guess not everyone is as nuts as us about purses!

I thought about you, Twisted, and this thread when I went to a conference this past week and sat next to a woman holding a monogram Vuitton Ellipse. I told her I really liked her purse. It turns out that it was a gift from her husband. I told her I thought that was a VERY nice gift, and she seemed surprised. She said she just wanted a brown purse and thought this one fit the bill. I'm pretty sure she didn't have the first clue what she was holding. I guess not everyone is as nuts as us about purses!
yeah i bet. coz if she's nuts with purses, she probably talked to you about her LV on and on and on. lol.