free greenies...

1. Just check out their website and sign up for a free greenies sample and $3 coupon! :smile:

Greenies.com - Welcome

My Howie loves these! :smile: And who doesn't love free, right? We all win! Our pups and our wallets! :smile:

2. I used to give my cat greenies treats, but I heard that they are really bad and the treats don't dissolve like normal treats/food. So it major problems. After doing some research, I did some experiments comparing greenies with other treats, to see which one would dissolve faster. I also watched my cat's activity very closely. I didn't really like the results that I saw, so I stopped feeding them to my cat.

I don't want to discourage people from buying them, so if you really insist on giving these treats, please be careful and make sure your dog/cat is adequately chewing the treats.

3. ^^^Ditto,These are a definite no-no in my house :yes: .

4. I heard Greenies were BAD for your pets and I have never purchased any. I read on another web site where they were in the works for Banning them.

5. I know that if the dog does not chew it up properly, then it'll become bad... and this is pretty much the only thing bad I know about Greenies. Is there anything that's worse than this?

6. I used to buy them all the time and when I heard all of this I stopped. Especially when my bigger Poodle took a large one and ate the thing in a minute. I just feel unsafe right now until we hear more.
    The last free offer I receieved from Greenies touted a new and improved formula (???) Is it really or just a ploy to get you to think they are constructed differently. My poodles will gnaw gently around a big Pigs ear for days and days and never take big hunks so I feel safer with this knowing it is more digestable. No Green Clay in my dogs intestines!

7. Same. The last thing I need is a bowel obstruction :/

8. There are greenies cookies too which might be better for dogs with digestive issues on the normal greenies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice