Free Gift from LV

bkwok0913

Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
Today I got a call from my SA, and I thought my bag has arrived, instead she told me she saved a set of Chinese New Year red envelopes and set it aside for me to pick up. Its too nice, I don't want to give it away for other people.

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
bkwok0913 said:
Today I got a call from my SA, and I thought my bag has arrived, instead she told me she saved a set of Chinese New Year red envelopes and set it aside for me to pick up. Its too nice, I don't want to give it away for other people.
Very nice gift! I wouldn't use them as regular red envelopes though because you'd expect a $1000 to be inside or something! It's like when coworker reused a coach box to wrap a $25 secret Santa gift. Cruel!!

Lvmhlvmh

Jan 10, 2012
NY, Fl

That is so nice of your SA

youssefm

Dec 3, 2010
Wow those are awesome and so sweet of your SA! You should def. save them, and maybe give one or two away to really close family members and keep the rest haha