FREE Full-Size Fekkai Designer Shampoo From Saks Fifth Avenue *September 17th

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
This freebie won't take place for a few weeks, but I wanted to give you a heads up about it, so you could put it on your calendar.

On September 17, 2009, you can go into any Saks Fifth Avenue store and give them a full-size bottle of any shampoo and in exchange you will get a FREE bottle of Fekkai shampoo. Fekkai shampoo is valued up to $23!! Go HERE to find a location near you......

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/stores/stores.jsp

bipolarbear

Jun 10, 2009
Wow! You have to wonder what they're going to end up doing with all the thousands of full size bottles of dollar store shampoo?? Thanks for posting - love Fekkai, but almost never splurge on it.

smooches

O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
Wow! You have to wonder what they're going to end up doing with all the thousands of full size bottles of dollar store shampoo?? Thanks for posting - love Fekkai, but almost never splurge on it.
Exactly, hopefully donate them to charity.

Katie68506

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
44 miles from the center
How did you find this great deal!?!? I would love to know if they are donate to the other bottles to charity. I'm so spoil that even my dogs use Avoderm (great shampoo for their coats), so I'm willing do donate a good bottle. Who's with me?

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
Hopefully the donated does go to charity- what a great way to get people involved:biggrin: I am so there!

bluemoon

TV Addict
Jun 23, 2007
I've been wanting to try Fekkai shampoo for a while. I'm definitely going to this if I can remember to go on 9/17.