Free food from Schwans

phamous

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
CA
www.schwans.com/FREE

it's limited to the first 500,000 customers. no purchase necessary. offer ends 9.30.09 and you must be a new customer and also located in an existing route of schwan's home service. Product must be $10 or less

i just tried it and it worked! i can't decide if i want creamy shrimp scampi with linguini or ice cream for 8 cents (tax) :biggrin:

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
^^Not your fault! I sometimes can't even find the threads that I started without flipping through page after page! It's quite frustrating because I try so hard not to duplicate a thread. I've found that even leaving out so much as an apostrophe will make a difference in whether a search does or does not uncover a thread that was previously posted....as in this case.

sandy579

O.G.
Jan 24, 2009
California
I don't qualify :pout:
SF area.

" Unfortunately, we do not have direct delivery to your area at present and therefore you are not eligible for the FREE FOOD promotion. However, if you'd like to place an order today, we can mail order our tasty meals to your home.

Mail order service is offered in the continental United States. Minimum order of $30 is required and a delivery fee of $14.95 is applied to orders between $30 and $99. For orders of $100 or more, delivery is free."

snork

Mar 19, 2009
Now that you reminded me, I never got mine. The site said I should get it last week but they never showed. No email, no phone call, no note, nothing.

LOREBUNDE

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Florida
Thanks, I ordered the frozen chocolate chip cookie dough for my kids. Delivery date given was 8/21, this Friday. We'll see!

nhung

O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
Now that you reminded me, I never got mine. The site said I should get it last week but they never showed. No email, no phone call, no note, nothing.
Mine said sheduled for delivery last week too. I didn't hear from them last week. Today I got a phone call and my Peach Frozen Yogurt is delivered. Sooo yummy :yahoo:. Thanks to OP.