Free film screenings

nyinstilettos

Sep 26, 2008
how do you get free tickets, given that the RSVP codes seem to be for a specific movie? how do you get RSVP codes? TIA!

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
^^ Yes. The invitations don't come weekly though. I didn't use the last three, so I hope I haven't jeopardized my getting them. Your name prints on the passes, so I'm assuming they keep track of your attendance.

Leah917

Jun 27, 2009
Longtime lurker, first time poster :biggrin:

There is a social networking group called buzzbo where you can also access lots of free movie tickets. They have Facebook groups for every major city (buzzbo Chicago, buzzbo Seattle etc.). If you 'like' their FB page, they post lots of free movie tickets!

becrumbled

Jan 1, 2007
Thanks so much for posting this! My SO and I saw 127 Hours last night in Philly and I'm looking forward to more! I'm all about free activities, so I can't believe I didn't know about this. BTW, highly recommend 127 Hours - it was very intense and really well done.

pearlbaby

Jun 28, 2009
New York City
Thank you very much for posting this information. Last Monday, my husband and I went to the screening of "The Music Never Stopped" in NYC. I highly recommend this movie.

LALALA

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Thank you very much for posting this information. Last Monday, my husband and I went to the screening of "The Music Never Stopped" in NYC. I highly recommend this movie.

you are very welcome sweetheart!! :heart:

i'm glad you guys are enjoying the thread :yahoo:

LALALA

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
HOW DO YOU KNOW
(REESE WITHERSPOON, OWEN WILSON, PAUL RUDD & JACK NICHOLSON)
Synopsis: A woman becomes caught in a love triangle involving a baseball player and an old acquaintance.
Release Date: Friday, December 17, 2010
Screening Info:
December 9, 2010 at 7:30PM
Washington, DC
http://www.gofobo.com/screenings/how_do_you_know/655719

THE FIGHTER
(MARK WAHLBERG, CHRISTIAN BALE & AMY ADAMS)
Synopsis: The Fighter is inspired by true story of two brothers who, against all odds, come together to train for a historic title bout that will unite their fractured family, redeem their pasts and give their hard-luck town what it’s been waiting for: pride.
Release Date: Friday, December 17, 2010
Screening Info:
December 9, 2010 at 7:00PM
Hartford, CT
http://www.gofobo.com/screenings/the_fighter/637724