free city sweatpants

they run tts if not a little big. I wear a 4 and the small(which is the smallest size) is baggy in the butt area on me... the elastic at the bottom is really tight. i've always had to cut mine so it doesn't hurt and I have very skinny legs and ankles. Hope that helps!

i have 2 pants in size medium. i roll them down bc the crotch is super long. almost annoyingly long, like regular sweatpants. they quality sucks for how much they cost. i have 2 tiny holes in both pair and i've worn and washed them a handful of times. the white ones i have are almost so sheer you can see through them and look cheap. the medium are baggy and comfy and i'm a size 4-6. i would prob go small if i bought again.

anyone have the hoodies? i want one but i ordered b4 from Ron Herman in Cali and the thing was so damn tight i sent it back. i think it was a size 2 which she told me was a medium. i guess it was female sizing...which i am...but for tiny chicks!

i want it to fit cute but still comfy. idk paying almost $200 for a sweatshirt seems crazy but i want one!!

i have 2 pants in size medium. i roll them down bc the crotch is super long. almost annoyingly long, like regular sweatpants. they quality sucks for how much they cost. i have 2 tiny holes in both pair and i've worn and washed them a handful of times. the white ones i have are almost so sheer you can see through them and look cheap. the medium are baggy and comfy and i'm a size 4-6. i would prob go small if i bought again.

anyone have the hoodies? i want one but i ordered b4 from Ron Herman in Cali and the thing was so damn tight i sent it back. i think it was a size 2 which she told me was a medium. i guess it was female sizing...which i am...but for tiny chicks!

i want it to fit cute but still comfy. idk paying almost $200 for a sweatshirt seems crazy but i want one!!

I have several of the free city hoodies. I have bought them direct from free city stores but they keep raising their prices so I have bought my last few on ebay. I like them way better than the pants but the quality also isn't great. The drawstrings are too loose and always fall out of the hoodies and after wearing/washing them for about 6 months..the color will fade and they get those little balls all over them. They start out looking vintage and get a lot more vintage looking over time. I still love their designs and will buy more. I am really petite..small/xsmall in shirts so I usually get a size 1 and it is fitted on me. I have a size 2 which is comfy and a bit baggy but I like the fitted look. HTH! :smile:

I have several of the free city hoodies. I have bought them direct from free city stores but they keep raising their prices so I have bought my last few on ebay. I like them way better than the pants but the quality also isn't great. The drawstrings are too loose and always fall out of the hoodies and after wearing/washing them for about 6 months..the color will fade and they get those little balls all over them. They start out looking vintage and get a lot more vintage looking over time. I still love their designs and will buy more. I am really petite..small/xsmall in shirts so I usually get a size 1 and it is fitted on me. I have a size 2 which is comfy and a bit baggy but I like the fitted look. HTH! :smile:

Thats the only thing I hate about the sweatshirts. I have a purple one it became very faded and bally. and the first time I washed it the color ran

The sweats run big..Like said up top long crotch and very baggy