Free Catalouges!!!!!!

1. Hi Ladies,

I was ordering free catalouges from my favorite stores. I do this before the holidays it's a great way to find gifts for people.Things that you might not see in the stores. I was just wondering what catalouges you recieve? I would love to add more to my list. It can be anything home & garden/food related,clothing,makeup,male related anything at all.

2. My faves, and I ALWYS forget about a few, are:
    NM
    Horchow
    Garnet Hill
    Gumps
    Anthropologie
    Boston Proper

3. I haven't really signed up for any catalogues lately but the ones I remember receiving recently are: Free People, Eluxury,... and I actually think that's it! :P

4. haha, oh dear. you just reminded me that christmas is coming soon!! so much to do..

I love recieving catalogs in the mail! I especially love the free people ones. they're adorable!

5. I have ordered from Lakeside Collection for some Xmas gifts and Godiva of course!

6. I just got my first BP catalog. Their stuff is GAW geous! I had never heard of them before and then it magically appeared in my mailbox:P I must have gottne on their list somehow.

7. Thanks for sharring ladies keep um comming!

8. J.Crew
    Urban Outfitters
    Coach

I get totally passed over for the higher-end ones though! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice