Free Bag of Riceworks Gourmet Brown Rice Crisps

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks Britt, you are on a roll. I've decided today I'm going out and buying a new scanner/copier thing, this thing has been acting up for a week now and it's outta here.

2. Thanks Britt! With all this free food I can spend my money on important things like shoes!!!

3. Thanks for sharing! I love to try this!

4. Thank you, I'll have to remember to get a bag next time I go to target, looks yummy.

5. Thank you! I'll have to keep my eye out for them the next time I'm out and about.

6. so do i just have to send the coupon to the following address plus 8 cents for handling?
    sorry i never do this stuff before...

7. #8 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009

No, take to store directly...but since I heard some stores don't take computer printed coupons,(Target, I hear), I would use the selfcheckout lanes at WalMart, you can use them there:tup:

...and that is just a note to the retailer where to send redeemed coupons

8. Thank you. I'm going to pick up a bag tomorrow when I go to the grocery store.