FRED Paris Force 10 Bracelet

leechiyong

O.G.
Sep 3, 2013
I was wondering if anyone had this bracelet and what their thoughts were. I'm really liking this bracelet, but wanted to hear others' experience:
0B0038-6B0168-C-400x400.jpg

I was wondering if anyone had this bracelet and what their thoughts were. I'm really liking this bracelet, but wanted to hear others' experience:
0B0038-6B0168-C-400x400.jpg
Hi, did you ever get this bracelet? I just got one earlier at a big discount since they're discontinuing the brand in store. I got it with the cable instead of the rope (not sure what it's called). It's really beautiful and looks very well made. I would've gotten the rope but they did not have it in my size. I've been looking for reviews for this brand but haven't found any here.

Hi, did you ever get this bracelet? I just got one earlier at a big discount since they're discontinuing the brand in store. I got it with the cable instead of the rope (not sure what it's called). It's really beautiful and looks very well made. I would've gotten the rope but they did not have it in my size. I've been looking for reviews for this brand but haven't found any here.
I didn't. I'm building my jewelry collection and didn't want to go through the hassle as I don't have an easy method to purchase it and hadn't heard anything about them. I know they're owned by LVMH, so can't be too bad, but still.

I'd love to see pics of the bracelet you bought if it's not too much trouble. Also, where did you find you it, if you don't mind me asking?

I didn't. I'm building my jewelry collection and didn't want to go through the hassle as I don't have an easy method to purchase it and hadn't heard anything about them. I know they're owned by LVMH, so can't be too bad, but still.

I'd love to see pics of the bracelet you bought if it's not too much trouble. Also, where did you find you it, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi,

I purchased this from the duty free shop in Cayman Islands (Island Companies). All stocks are currently 60% off. I've attached the picture. IMG_2718.JPG

Bumping this thread! Instead of starting a new one on the Fred Force 10 topic.

So... I’ve always liked Fred Force 10 bracelets and now that they are making a huge comeback, well, I want one. ^^
I tend to like the gold and 0.12 kt diamond and rope version (1800 €-ish) rather than the others; which are way overpriced IMO. Another thing that I don’t like is that the ropes are gold plated and not 18 kt gold... For the price, I’d expect more than gold plating.
But I really like the possibility to change the rope or cable. For those who have it, how does it work? Show me your bracelet and ropes or cables! I always love looking at jewelry pictures. #eyecandy

Last edited:
I have the FORCE 10 bracelet with white gold and paved white diamonds. I took a picture while riding the subway. I find that the cable makes it more versatile to wear. It's quite sturdy, the cable clicks magnetically on both side of the buckle.

The cable size is indicated in the inner side of the hook. I have no complaints except that the cables are way overpriced. The basic ones (single turn, made of polyester and steel) starts at 250 euros... The steel ones (inside the polyester) and the leather ones are even more expensive. I don't want to spend that kind of money on polyester and steel so I'm kind of stuck in terms of style.

If they lowered the prices of the cables, the bracelet would be more popular.

Hope this helps. thanks for letting me share =)

Attachments

• IMG_2879.jpg
    IMG_2879.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_2881.jpg
    IMG_2881.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: Thejewelryblonde
I have the FORCE 10 bracelet with white gold and paved white diamonds. I took a picture while riding the subway. I find that the cable makes it more versatile to wear. It's quite sturdy, the cable clicks magnetically on both side of the buckle.

The cable size is indicated in the inner side of the hook. I have no complaints except that the cables are way overpriced. The basic ones (single turn, made of polyester and steel) starts at 250 euros... The steel ones (inside the polyester) and the leather ones are even more expensive. I don't want to spend that kind of money on polyester and steel so I'm kind of stuck in terms of style.

If they lowered the prices of the cables, the bracelet would be more popular.

Hope this helps. thanks for letting me share =)

Wowza! It is SO gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing. I agree with you; the cables are overly expensive. And they are gold plated, not even plain 18kt gold!