Freaking out about my HG bag!!! Good and Bad

Justinsgirl

Always In Style
Sep 22, 2009
OMG I found my hg on the bay and I HAVE to have her. I've been searching for FOREVER and when I got the email today I just about screamed out loud!

The bad news is there's no buy it now and the starting bid price is really high. She also comes with a wallet which I REALLY DONT want, and I would be stuck with it because I'd lose my job with Coach if I resold it and got caught. So now I have to decide if I want to spend the $$$$ and get both and be stuck with the wallet or wait another year before another one hits ebay and hopefully get it for much less.... *sigh*

Even though you can't sell Coach since you work for Coach couldn't a friend or relative sell it for you? That wouldn't be so bad would it? It isn't like you are using your discount to then profit. Just a thought.

If it is your to die for HG then you should go for it. A year is a long time to wait.

I am dying to know what bag it is too!

^ Ok I am guessing it is the Chelsea Abbey that is on the bay right now. I would say that set is going to go really high....I know they are rare, but, if you don't want all the accessories, I would wait! One fellow member was able to score that bag for I think around $200.00.....but I don't want to be the downer either! I personally would love to have the bag and all the pieces with it!!!

Sorry, I posted and lost internet last night... wierd I wasn't even sure if this posted.

No it's not the Abbey (although thanks for pointing that one out cuz i love it too! LOL), it's the Legacy Garcia Crossbody. I've loved it since it came out but employees can't buy Pilot bags with their discount so I never got it and I've kicked myself ever since. I've had a search saved on ebay forever and it finally came up yesterday. But I already own the black legacy garcia shoulder bag and I have the wallet in black so I really don't want the gray one too. Plus the starting price is like 350 if I remember right, which isn't bad for the bag and the wallet I guess but it's high for just the bag.
I can't sell any coach item and get caught, even stuff I buy off ebay or stuff I had prior to my employment. I guess I could gift it someone....

I asked the seller if she'd be willing to sell them seperately and she said if they don't sell in this auction she may split them up... So now I don't know if I should bid on it or not bid and risk someone buying it at the last second.... :tdown: