frayed carly?

thanks so much! so i guess it almost looks like wholes...

You bet. ;) Yeah, it literally frays or tears the top and sometimes the bottom.. it does seem to happen to a lot, but considering how many Carly's are sold it doesn't happen to a ton.. and the important thing is Coach will stand behind it and replace it for you with a full refund IF it were to happen. I have a large Carly in Khaki/Black and I adore her. :love:

OMG! I am so glad I found this because my beloved Carly is fraying as well. I purchased her on a trip to Vegas last May. Shes been carried for three months total if that and Ive noticed the fraying on the top:sad: I am devastated literally! Shes my fav and I dont have a Coach in my province or even within driving distance. Anyone send back their bag for repairs & how did it end up? It has to go to Jacksonville, FL and Im nervous about it...HELP!
http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/phantabitten/

WOW:wtf:!!! I never saw that BEFORE...I guess that my corners are not so bad after all...WOW!!!:shocked:

Fields~Thanks for showing that great example!!!

No problem :okay:

i bought my black sig in nov and it still seems ok. do i still need to b worried?
i m just worried bc i bought it at a canadian dept store so i doubt coach would repare

Coach will repair it.. the only time they won't is if it was a Final Sale or Marked as an Employee Sale (FS or ES stamped on creed) :yes:

OMG! I am so glad I found this because my beloved Carly is fraying as well. I purchased her on a trip to Vegas last May. Shes been carried for three months total if that and Ive noticed the fraying on the top:sad: I am devastated literally! Shes my fav and I dont have a Coach in my province or even within driving distance. Anyone send back their bag for repairs & how did it end up? It has to go to Jacksonville, FL and Im nervous about it...HELP!
http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/phantabitten/

I had Carly I bought used that had fraying (wasn't disclosed at the time of purcahse) I took it into the Coach store, they waived teh $20 fee, sent it to JAX and in about 4 weeks I got a letter saying they could not fix it but gave me the credit for the full price of the bag plus tax. :tup: