frayed carly?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i read a lot about this on here. can someone pls post pics so i no what to look 4? tia

2. I am having trouble with the 4 pointy corners of Carly wearing out...the fabric actually wears away...:sad:...:tdown:

Attached Files:

3. I know there are a lot on ebay usually, I will try and see if I can get one for you. :yes:

4. thanks so much! so i guess it almost looks like wholes...

5. You bet. ;) Yeah, it literally frays or tears the top and sometimes the bottom.. it does seem to happen to a lot, but considering how many Carly's are sold it doesn't happen to a ton.. and the important thing is Coach will stand behind it and replace it for you with a full refund IF it were to happen. I have a large Carly in Khaki/Black and I adore her. :love:

6. i bought my black sig in nov and it still seems ok. do i still need to b worried?

7. i m just worried bc i bought it at a canadian dept store so i doubt coach would repare

8. OMG! I am so glad I found this because my beloved Carly is fraying as well. I purchased her on a trip to Vegas last May. Shes been carried for three months total if that and Ive noticed the fraying on the top:sad: I am devastated literally! Shes my fav and I dont have a Coach in my province or even within driving distance. Anyone send back their bag for repairs & how did it end up? It has to go to Jacksonville, FL and Im nervous about it...HELP!
    http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/phantabitten/

9. phanta, that sucks! i would call coach and ask them what intl customers can do. pls let us know and good luck!

10. It doesn't matter where you buy it - as long as it is authentic and has no FS or ES stamp on the creed it is under Coach's guarantee. :tup:

11. No problem :okay:

Coach will repair it.. the only time they won't is if it was a Final Sale or Marked as an Employee Sale (FS or ES stamped on creed) :yes:

I had Carly I bought used that had fraying (wasn't disclosed at the time of purcahse) I took it into the Coach store, they waived teh $20 fee, sent it to JAX and in about 4 weeks I got a letter saying they could not fix it but gave me the credit for the full price of the bag plus tax. :tup:

12. looks like greenpixie and I were posting at the same time. ;)

13. Now when u say "credit", Fields, is it for store purchases only or was it a check of some sort?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice