frayed carly?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i read a lot about this on here. can someone pls post pics so i no what to look 4? tia

2. I am having trouble with the 4 pointy corners of Carly wearing out...the fabric actually wears away...:sad:...:tdown:

carly coach.JPG
  3. I know there are a lot on ebay usually, I will try and see if I can get one for you. :yes:

4. thanks so much! so i guess it almost looks like wholes...

5. You bet. ;) Yeah, it literally frays or tears the top and sometimes the bottom.. it does seem to happen to a lot, but considering how many Carly's are sold it doesn't happen to a ton.. and the important thing is Coach will stand behind it and replace it for you with a full refund IF it were to happen. I have a large Carly in Khaki/Black and I adore her. :love:

6. i bought my black sig in nov and it still seems ok. do i still need to b worried?

7. i m just worried bc i bought it at a canadian dept store so i doubt coach would repare

8. OMG! I am so glad I found this because my beloved Carly is fraying as well. I purchased her on a trip to Vegas last May. Shes been carried for three months total if that and Ive noticed the fraying on the top:sad: I am devastated literally! Shes my fav and I dont have a Coach in my province or even within driving distance. Anyone send back their bag for repairs & how did it end up? It has to go to Jacksonville, FL and Im nervous about it...HELP!
    http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/phantabitten/

9. phanta, that sucks! i would call coach and ask them what intl customers can do. pls let us know and good luck!

10. It doesn't matter where you buy it - as long as it is authentic and has no FS or ES stamp on the creed it is under Coach's guarantee. :tup:

11. No problem :okay:

Coach will repair it.. the only time they won't is if it was a Final Sale or Marked as an Employee Sale (FS or ES stamped on creed) :yes:

I had Carly I bought used that had fraying (wasn't disclosed at the time of purcahse) I took it into the Coach store, they waived teh $20 fee, sent it to JAX and in about 4 weeks I got a letter saying they could not fix it but gave me the credit for the full price of the bag plus tax. :tup:

12. looks like greenpixie and I were posting at the same time. ;)

13. Now when u say "credit", Fields, is it for store purchases only or was it a check of some sort?