Frankie's Collection - LV, Mulberry, Chloe & more...

Pics of my Congo PM with what usually is carried around in my Speedy 35. Couldn't fit half of it in! Nice little grouping though. :love:

Hi, I love your collection. Need some advice from you since you're using the items. Does the inner red lining of the koala wallet get dirty easily? Will the multicolore print on the wapity case or bag fade over time? I'm thinking of buying the koala wallet and multicolore wapity case but want something that is good for daily use.

I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST EVER CHLOE BAG!!!
woohoo2.gif

Although I've loved and lusted after Chloe bags for years, I've never gotten around to buying one. I started collecting bags last year and started seriously collecting Louis Vuitton this year, but after a good six months now of only having eyes for Louis I've been itching to get myself a big, black, super hot leather bag. Monogram is great, but every girl needs herself a great black bag!

I was thinking of a black Balenciaga Day, but (luckily!) hadn't yet found what I was after when I spotted this gorgeous Large Betty - she's perfect for me, it was utter love at first sight!!
love.gif

I've a good couple of weeks roughly until she gets here, but until then I'll be gazing longingly at these pics...
tender.gif

Pic - seller's pic

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/16513
Net-a-Porter
index.jpg
fr.jpg
cu.jpg

VERY VERY NICE!! i spy a tikal pouchette!!!!!!!!! do you love yours and how do you use it? I've had my eye on it for awhile but everytime im at LV, i forget to ask to to see it.. lolz. i kinna want one.. hehe :girlsigh:

I don't believe this has happened, but I've bought a second gorgeous bag in as many days!! My latest is my Holy Grail Mulberry bag I've lusted after for ages, and I got it for a fantastic price, am stoked! :choochoo:

This is my third Mulberry now, it joins my Euston in olive/khaki and Ayesha in tan mix Rio. :love:

571b_3.JPG
58d5_3.JPG
4d12_3.JPG
52d7_3.JPG

Hhahaaaa I'm going to have to get someone to change my thread title for me, as I'm gradually creeping back to having a much wider range of bags again than just LV!

VERY VERY NICE!! i spy a tikal pouchette!!!!!!!!! do you love yours and how do you use it? I've had my eye on it for awhile but everytime im at LV, i forget to ask to to see it.. lolz. i kinna want one.. hehe :girlsigh:

Hi Gucci Lover, you should get one, they're fabulous!

When I first got it I wasn't sure what I thought as I don't like just clutching a clutch, so it didn't seem so practical to me. When I made my first LV visit, however, I bought the vachetta Dragonne strap I have attached to it now, and oh boy what a difference! I was amazed, it became like a whole new bag to me. Sounds like something small and silly but it's more practical, useful, and simply looks better too with that Dragonne attached.. I don't know why they don't sell them that way!

It's the perfect size to use as a clutch for a night out, it can fit quite a lot in there and is really handy with the front pocket to keep items or change seperate, and the smaller flat pocket inside too. When I go out I use the Damier Cles (usually attached to my Koala PM Agenda which is my wallet) for coins, and put cards and notes into the flat pocket inside the main pocket, and a compact and lippy there too. I put a flat comb into the front pocket where the turnlock is, plus my keys or hotel keycard and ID so that it's seperate and quick to get to without opening the main part where my cash and bankcards are. It's perfect, it's so useful yet doesn't feel too big for a night out, and always gets compliments and glances! :tup:

Lol.. there, is that enough validation?! Go get one, you NEED it! :yes: :graucho:

I've decided what my next LV bag will be.. a Damier Hampstead MM! It's like a prettier, smarter, more polished Damier version Neverfull! :jammin:

I've been feeling at a bit of a loss for what to get next, and whilst I've been certain I wanted a Damier bag I didn't know what. I've been considering the Damier Marais bucket for awhile but somehow have always held back.. I already have a bucket bag, the Andrea Bruckner Vegas Bucket Bag in brown which I adore, so perhaps that was something to do with it. I thought I'd get a Damier Papillon 30 but although they're adorable I really wanted next another bag I could put onto my shoulder, already having handbags aplenty. The Pap is certainly still on my wishlist, but for next I've settled on this baby:

p11463924_ph_hero.jpg
p11463924_ph_detail_01.jpg

(ebay member mbamom0103)
eb8c_3.JPG
2508_3.JPG

I don't believe this has happened, but I've bought a second gorgeous bag in as many days!! My latest is my Holy Grail Mulberry bag I've lusted after for ages, and I got it for a fantastic price, am stoked! :choochoo:

This is my third Mulberry now, it joins my Euston in olive/khaki and Ayesha in tan mix Rio. :love:

571b_3.JPG
58d5_3.JPG
4d12_3.JPG
52d7_3.JPG

Hhahaaaa I'm going to have to get someone to change my thread title for me, as I'm gradually creeping back to having a much wider range of bags again than just LV!

Frankie, this color is faaaaabulous. You rock!

Pics of my Congo PM and of my Panda Clefs which I had heatstamped at LV Brisbane during my visit last month, with my new T&B Mini Pochette that I bought that day.