Frankenstein's back!

Okay I was thinking about Frankie.... I've made little cosmetic bags in the past. They come out really nice and only take about an hour.

Say you want a carmellina to carry inside your bag. But you don't want to pay 50-60 bucks.

You buy Frankie for less than $40 and you can make two or three pretty good imitations.... not to sell just to use yourself.

You've got all the parts - you can even shorten and use the zipper!

hey- thats not a bad price. and it seems to look okay. If I got it, id have to take the other one off though, poor thing is lopsided!

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING would ever beat frankie!! I mean, ONE silver strap!! :biggrin:

Ok, I have this purse and im a little confused. The inside of my bag is pink! I know mine is real because I bought it from Lesportsac directly. My playground from Lesportsac was orange inside. Two explanations, either the BV citta rosa comes in different colors for the inside lining, because pink exterior and orange interior make a great combo? or second explanation, that ebay bag is fake.

Ok, I have this purse and im a little confused. The inside of my bag is pink! I know mine is real because I bought it from Lesportsac directly. My playground from Lesportsac was orange inside. Two explanations, either the BV citta rosa comes in different colors for the inside lining, because pink exterior and orange interior make a great combo? or second explanation, that ebay bag is fake.
What purse are you talking about? I don't know what bags you're referring to.

Different prints have different colours inside them.