Frank Dillane (From Fear the Walking Dead)

PurseLynne

Jun 21, 2014
He plays Nick Clark on Fear the Walking Dead and is most notably known for his portrayal of teenage Voldemort in the Harry Potter franchise. He also recently played Shugs in Netflix series.

Sense8 I think he is a bright and promising actor and he's my favorite character on Fear the Walking Dead. I thought I would start a thread on him. One interesting fact is he is the son of Stephen Dillane, who plays Stannis Baratheon in Game of Thrones.

I think he reminds me of plenty of people. Erik Von Detten and Johnny Depp come to mind. His most recent film is In the Heart of the Sea coming out in December of this year. I hope to see him in more films to come. I really want to see Astral and Vienna & the Fantomes.

2eb65au.jpg

245wx2d.jpg

Reactions: Caz71
I've never heard of him before Fear the Walking Dead and didn't know he was in Harry Potter. Zombies and wizards- I have to say I'm a fan of his choices in roles! I didn't expect to like his character at all at first, but he grew on me. His drug addiction is a source of extreme vulnerability and conflict, but he's not a total dumb *** and understands very quickly what's going on. I'm curious to see where this character is going and I can't really say the same for the others. Hopefully the other characters become more interesting as the show progresses.

Welcome to the Frank thread. So glad someone has responded because I need a fun safe haven to talk about this boy wonder. Nick is my favorite character. The other characters are kind of meh to me right now, but we will see as the show progresses. I definitely think Nick is the MOST interesting. He has all these layers and you care about what will happen to him.

I can't wait for the next episode!!

He plays Nick Clark on Fear the Walking Dead and is most notably known for his portrayal of teenage Voldemort in the Harry Potter franchise. He also recently played Shugs in Netflix series.

Sense8 I think he is a bright and promising actor and he's my favorite character on Fear the Walking Dead. I thought I would start a thread on him. One interesting fact is he is the son of Stephen Dillane, who plays Stannis Baratheon in Game of Thrones.

I think he reminds me of plenty of people. Erik Von Detten and Johnny Depp come to mind. His most recent film is In the Heart of the Sea coming out in December of this year. I hope to see him in more films to come. I really want to see Astral and Vienna & the Fantomes.

2eb65au.jpg

245wx2d.jpg
He looks so much like Johnny Dep, he's a great actor. He is one of my favorites :graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

I think the show is pretty good so far. I'm definitely intrigued, though I know some people hate it,lol. I don't watch TWD, though I have seen a few episodes. It does have a completely different vibe from the original series. I hope FTWD keeps getting better. If the show progresses with good writing and storylines, then it can definitely hold its own against its predecessor.

Is the show good so far ? TWD got boring and repetitive. Does nothing happen until the last 5 mins like the other show.

There's a thread about it in the TV forum but it definitely moves a lot faster than TWD. Whether it's boring or not, you would have to decided. The reviews seem pretty mixed. Personally, I'm not a fan of it, not because it's not like TWD but because I was hoping for something more plus I don't like the angsty teen cliche; but I also don't find TWD boring because I like good character development....so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
I had never heard of him before, but the second I saw him all I could think about is how much he resembles Johnny Depp in his younger years!

I am interested in finding out more about his character on Fear the walking dead, very dark so far...

There's a thread about it in the TV forum but it definitely moves a lot faster than TWD. Whether it's boring or not, you would have to decided. The reviews seem pretty mixed. Personally, I'm not a fan of it, not because it's not like TWD but because I was hoping for something more plus I don't like the angsty teen cliche; but I also don't find TWD boring because I like good character development....so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I don't want to read that thread. TWD takes over Twitter on Sunday's and it seems like the hype for this show died down pretty quickly.

He's def more fangirl worthy than Norman Reedus.

I try to avoid spoilers too. I keep hearing how TWD sucks now. My sister completely stopped watching it.

Frank is HAWT, but can we also speak about his existence outside of FTWD as well :love:
What kind of roles would like to see Frank play?

I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I don't want to read that thread. TWD takes over Twitter on Sunday's and it seems like the hype for this show died down pretty quickly.

He's def more fangirl worthy than Norman Reedus.
He's too pretty to me to be fangirl worthy but based on his JD similarity, I can see how that can be the case for some.

That thread is pretty safe at the moment. The spoilers that are in there aren't very much spoilers IMO. There hasn't been anything on the show shocking or spoiler-worthy like TWD.