Francine.....I love her but.....

is she just too trendy? What a beauty and pretty pricey to go with it. What do you think? I love the teal and the purple (which seems to be gone now)

I think it's really pretty and has all the functionable parts I like...short strap, shoulder strap, inside cell phone pockets, outside pockets. I've heard some say they woudn't pay that much for patent.

Patent isn't really worth as much as regular high quality leather IMO. But the Francine looks delish in patent, though. I like the purple one the best. The teal is kinda very flashy for my taste.

I really love Francine right now. In fact, I'm obsessing over it! LOL....I just called JAX and the CS rep that answered my call (this was about 3 hours ago) told me they have 1 purple patent showing in the system. I know we all sometimes get different answers from different CS reps but if you're interested in the purple, give them a call! I'm liking the teal and mahogany myself...Back to the bag....I don't think its too trendy because its the shape of a classic bowler's bag (which will always be in style) and patent may be big right now but I say even if it goes out of style, patent ALWAYS comes back. I'm wanting a Francine for PCE. I would never pay full price but with PCE..it will knock off $200 and makes the price a LITTLE better! :shame: If I decide to "go for it" I've got to sell a couple of old bags first.....decisions, decisions......

Last edited:
I am wanting a bowler style bag, but one that will be a classic, so I am not so sure I will go for the francine, but I am trying to decide. I am usually a brown bag lady, so I am not sure what is drawing me to the the teal and purple.

I am wanting a bowler style bag, but one that will be a classic, so I am not so sure I will go for the francine, but I am trying to decide. I am usually a brown bag lady, so I am not sure what is drawing me to the the teal and purple.

I'm with you! I usually buy all brown bags but something about the Francine in color...:drool: What about the Luci? I wish Luci came in camel..

who cares about whats trendy now anyway! if you love something wear it! I tend to follow my heart more than trends anyway.
I may be a dork with last seasons bag:nuts:, but hell Im a happy dork with a beautiful coach bag that I love:yahoo:. I say go for it!

I'm using my winter white Francine now and love her! It's the only bag my DH has ever said, "Wow thats a really nice bag". This coming from a man that saw my burnt orange pleated wristlet for the first time and saw the Coach tag on it and said "That's a Coach, I thought it was like a $2.00 bag. I wanted to :lecture::noggin:him! So the Francine must look nice for DH to notice.

I'm using my winter white Francine now and love her! It's the only bag my DH has ever said, "Wow thats a really nice bag". This coming from a man that saw my burnt orange pleated wristlet for the first time and saw the Coach tag on it and said "That's a Coach, I thought it was like a $2.00 bag. I wanted to :lecture::noggin:him! So the Francine must look nice for DH to notice.

Funny that you mentioned DH. Mine noticed that bag as well and many of the others that I parade around don't even get a second look. How long do you think could carry the white one since it's a winter white and not "stark" white? (Into fall season)