Francine.....I love her but.....

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Patent isn't really worth as much as regular high quality leather IMO. But the Francine looks delish in patent, though. I like the purple one the best. The teal is kinda very flashy for my taste.

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
I really love Francine right now. In fact, I'm obsessing over it! LOL....I just called JAX and the CS rep that answered my call (this was about 3 hours ago) told me they have 1 purple patent showing in the system. I know we all sometimes get different answers from different CS reps but if you're interested in the purple, give them a call! I'm liking the teal and mahogany myself...Back to the bag....I don't think its too trendy because its the shape of a classic bowler's bag (which will always be in style) and patent may be big right now but I say even if it goes out of style, patent ALWAYS comes back. I'm wanting a Francine for PCE. I would never pay full price but with PCE..it will knock off $200 and makes the price a LITTLE better! :shame: If I decide to "go for it" I've got to sell a couple of old bags first.....decisions, decisions......

Last edited:

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I am wanting a bowler style bag, but one that will be a classic, so I am not so sure I will go for the francine, but I am trying to decide. I am usually a brown bag lady, so I am not sure what is drawing me to the the teal and purple.

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
I am wanting a bowler style bag, but one that will be a classic, so I am not so sure I will go for the francine, but I am trying to decide. I am usually a brown bag lady, so I am not sure what is drawing me to the the teal and purple.

I'm with you! I usually buy all brown bags but something about the Francine in color...:drool: What about the Luci? I wish Luci came in camel..

rendodan110

Danielle
O.G.
Oct 9, 2007
who cares about whats trendy now anyway! if you love something wear it! I tend to follow my heart more than trends anyway.
I may be a dork with last seasons bag:nuts:, but hell Im a happy dork with a beautiful coach bag that I love:yahoo:. I say go for it!

Mar 12, 2008
I'm using my winter white Francine now and love her! It's the only bag my DH has ever said, "Wow thats a really nice bag". This coming from a man that saw my burnt orange pleated wristlet for the first time and saw the Coach tag on it and said "That's a Coach, I thought it was like a $2.00 bag. I wanted to :lecture::noggin:him! So the Francine must look nice for DH to notice.

Love$Purses

Apr 13, 2008
I'm using my winter white Francine now and love her! It's the only bag my DH has ever said, "Wow thats a really nice bag". This coming from a man that saw my burnt orange pleated wristlet for the first time and saw the Coach tag on it and said "That's a Coach, I thought it was like a $2.00 bag. I wanted to :lecture::noggin:him! So the Francine must look nice for DH to notice.

Funny that you mentioned DH. Mine noticed that bag as well and many of the others that I parade around don't even get a second look. How long do you think could carry the white one since it's a winter white and not "stark" white? (Into fall season)