Francesco Biasia (?)

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Does anyone here own one? I purchased one from Bluefly last night with the 15% off coupon (bringing it down to $424). Then today I see the same bag on Ebay for a buy it now price of $378. What is up with Bluefly? How are these bags? Will I be dissapointed? Here it is:

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 95
I think FB bags are very good quality for the price. I have two currently. One is an evening flap bag my MIL bought me in Italy several years ago, and the other is a "Nebbiolo" bag I bought last year.

I bought my mom one a few years ago in Italy...I thought the price was great for the quality. I've seen a few fun ones at Nordstrom but never bought them.

Bluefly & ebay are totally different to me, I wouldn't consider them competitors...I'd probably opt for Bluefly as its more likely to be a hassle free experience.

I trust bluefly a lot more than eBay, definitely authentic & definitely new, so I'll wait for that one if I were you. BTW I have one FB bag in black (not sure what it's called, it was a gift from bf), and I love it :smile: And that green one you just bought looks really cute too! I was actually looking at it the other day

Bumping this thread to see if more people know this brand. I have searched all over the internet for this bag but Bluefly was it and they only had one. I did end up buying the one on Ebay and I will compare the two and see if I can find a difference.

pseub said:
I'd say get from Bluefly, but that's just because I don't trust e-bay.

Same.

I dont think they 'overcharge' but I did see a bag on bluefly and the same bag on ebags and bluefly was more expensive (not by much though).

I've heard of Francesco Biasia before and I think someone actually suggested him to me once. Thats good, right? :/ I dont know, I've never seen it in person.

I think these are beautiful bags. I have one myself and like it very much. The quality is excellent, especially considering the price. I think pinkmascara.com sells the Biasia bags as well but the selection is usually limited.

You know, I don't care for Overstock. They charge your card immediately and then send your items later. I don't like this practice. The last time I ordered something from them, they oversold the product and it took three weeks, several calls and the intervention of my credit card company to get my money back. Also, I am not entirely sure about the authenticity and quality of the products they sell. I have read some bad reviews on e-opinions regarding that, although most of the time the product was a PDA or other piece of electronic equipment. My reccomendation is to stay away but that is only my opinion. Perhaps someone else has had a better experience.

I have two FB bags. They are great IMO. One is a Nebbiolo barrel bag in dark brown and the other is a small handheld bag in bright pink (sorry can't remember the style name). They are both nice quality, soft leather, have inside pockets (which I need for cell, etc) and hold up well. I highly recommend FB bags.

dianagrace said:
You know, I don't care for Overstock. They charge your card immediately and then send your items later. I don't like this practice. The last time I ordered something from them, they oversold the product and it took three weeks, several calls and the intervention of my credit card company to get my money back. Also, I am not entirely sure about the authenticity and quality of the products they sell. I have read some bad reviews on e-opinions regarding that, although most of the time the product was a PDA or other piece of electronic equipment. My reccomendation is to stay away but that is only my opinion. Perhaps someone else has had a better experience.

Thanks, dianagrace.