Francesco Biasia (?)

1. Does anyone here own one? I purchased one from Bluefly last night with the 15% off coupon (bringing it down to $424). Then today I see the same bag on eBay for a buy it now price of $378. What is up with Bluefly? How are these bags? Will I be dissapointed? Here it is:

green.jpg
  2. I think FB bags are very good quality for the price. I have two currently. One is an evening flap bag my MIL bought me in Italy several years ago, and the other is a "Nebbiolo" bag I bought last year.

3. Does Bluefly over charge? Should I cancel my order and purchase the one on eBay?

4. I bought my mom one a few years ago in Italy...I thought the price was great for the quality. I've seen a few fun ones at Nordstrom but never bought them.

Bluefly & eBay are totally different to me, I wouldn't consider them competitors...I'd probably opt for Bluefly as its more likely to be a hassle free experience.

5. I'd say get from Bluefly, but that's just because I don't trust e-bay.

6. I trust bluefly a lot more than eBay, definitely authentic & definitely new, so I'll wait for that one if I were you. BTW I have one FB bag in black (not sure what it's called, it was a gift from bf), and I love it :smile: And that green one you just bought looks really cute too! I was actually looking at it the other day

7. Bumping this thread to see if more people know this brand. I have searched all over the internet for this bag but Bluefly was it and they only had one. I did end up buying the one on Ebay and I will compare the two and see if I can find a difference.

8. Same.

I dont think they 'overcharge' but I did see a bag on bluefly and the same bag on ebags and bluefly was more expensive (not by much though).

I've heard of Francesco Biasia before and I think someone actually suggested him to me once. Thats good, right? :/ I dont know, I've never seen it in person.

9. I think these are beautiful bags. I have one myself and like it very much. The quality is excellent, especially considering the price. I think pinkmascara.com sells the Biasia bags as well but the selection is usually limited.

10. You know, I don't care for Overstock. They charge your card immediately and then send your items later. I don't like this practice. The last time I ordered something from them, they oversold the product and it took three weeks, several calls and the intervention of my credit card company to get my money back. Also, I am not entirely sure about the authenticity and quality of the products they sell. I have read some bad reviews on e-opinions regarding that, although most of the time the product was a PDA or other piece of electronic equipment. My reccomendation is to stay away but that is only my opinion. Perhaps someone else has had a better experience.

11. I have two FB bags. They are great IMO. One is a Nebbiolo barrel bag in dark brown and the other is a small handheld bag in bright pink (sorry can't remember the style name). They are both nice quality, soft leather, have inside pockets (which I need for cell, etc) and hold up well. I highly recommend FB bags.

12. Thanks, dianagrace.

13. Nordstroms also carries Francesco Biasia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice