Francesco Biasia

Aren't FB bags all made in Italy?

I thought so too, but I guess FB is outsourcing to China like a lot of bag makers do. Sort of funny gettting a bag from an Italian designer that was made in China, but hey, that's modern business! ;)

Kind of reminds me of my violin. Most people think of violins as being made in Italy or somewhere in Europe but some of the best violins being made right now are coming out of China. Mine did, and it's FANTASTIC!:yahoo:

I thought so too, but I guess FB is outsourcing to China like a lot of bag makers do. Sort of funny gettting a bag from an Italian designer that was made in China, but hey, that's modern business! ;)

Kind of reminds me of my violin. Most people think of violins as being made in Italy or somewhere in Europe but some of the best violins being made right now are coming out of China. Mine did, and it's FANTASTIC!:yahoo:

Well, isn't that interesting. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised...as long as the quality doesn't go down, I'll keep buying FB bags.

Speaking of FB bags, does anyone trust buying from overstock.com? There are a whole lot of FB bags there and many are under $200.00. Is there a such thing as a fake FB bag? I hope these are real!!! I want one at those prices! Here's the link:
Overstock.com, save up to 80% every day!

Strange. The two I bought in December (Stellar Style satchel in gray leather -- light glazed look like your bag and Secret Love large satchel in ice patent) were both made in Bulgaria.

I haven't bought one yet but I am always eyeing them. Tried on a few at Nordies a while back. I even like most of the styles as well. Nice to hear that they are good quality. It takes me months to decide on something though so I ususally end up with nothing. Now may be the time to take the plunge.

I've been searching for at least 4 months for the "perfect" black bag since I don't own a single black bag. I forbid myself to purchase any other bags til I found it - and I just did:wlae: . It says it's a Francesco Biasia Gypsy Rain and looks like the brick one posted (also sooo gorgeous) but it has two pockets on the front instead of the sides. They had a third version at Nordstrom with one large pocket on front. Nordstrom said they just got the two new ones a couple days ago and didn't know if they'd be on their web site or not. (not so far)

Anyway, I'm not supposed to use mine until Friday (our valentines getaway) and I can hardly stand it -so I take it out every couple hours so I can pet it:sweatdrop: :love:. It came with a cute pink dust bag, it's super soft and squishy and it seems perfectly arranged for me. I can't find where it was made, but I'd be curious. It's my first FB and I say Francesco, GOOD JOB:idea: .

Attachments

• IMG_2168_1_1.jpg
    IMG_2168_1_1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 460
I can't find where it was made, but I'd be curious.

Reach inside the bag, and gently pull the lining out (it shouldn't be stitched in and will come right out). In the side seam you'll see the tag that says where it was made. Yours was probably made in China like mine since it's a similar style.