Francesco Biasia

I had one and returned it not because I didn't like it but it was too large and heavy for me. I actually miss that bag because the leather was heaven. My daughter got a smaller version and I'm kinda jealous.

Are you Newport as in California? If you are there is a store in the BeverlyCenter in LA that has a lot of Francesa Biasia--it's on floor 6 next to the pet store and they give you 20% just for asking (so maybe more?).
The insides and linings are beautiful.

I really like FB bags too! I think the designs and quality are very good. I purchased the Secret Love Patent Tote in a wine-ish/burgundy color last Sept. 06. It looks like this:

Francesco Biasia Secret Love Patent Tote (Ice) - Francesco Biasia Handbags

I received lots of comments on it too. I'm in the market to buy a navy blue bag and am thinking of getting the FB Stellar Style in navy blue. I love hand held bags! Here's the link of a pic:

Francesco Biasia Stellar Style - Large Pouch Satchel (Blue) - Francesco Biasia Handbags

there's a great store in new york, michael klein handbags that sells awesome bags, fiore, botkier, kooba and biasia at GREAT prices...the staff is friendly and they ship impeccably...check them out for biasia!:yahoo:

I really like FB bags too! I think the designs and quality are very good. I purchased the Secret Love Patent Tote in a wine-ish/burgundy color last Sept. 06. It looks like this:

Francesco Biasia Secret Love Patent Tote (Ice) - Francesco Biasia Handbags

I received lots of comments on it too. I'm in the market to buy a navy blue bag and am thinking of getting the FB Stellar Style in navy blue. I love hand held bags! Here's the link of a pic:

Francesco Biasia Stellar Style - Large Pouch Satchel (Blue) - Francesco Biasia Handbags

I've got the Stellar Style hobo in Navy. The strap's a little stiff, the leather's not soft due to the treatment, but the color is gorgeous. I've gotten lots of complements. The gold hardware is pretty against the navy.

brick! i might get it saturday, and sell my Coach legacy satchel... which is very heavy, though beautiful.

do you find yours to be heavy, easy to carry? do you wear it on your shoulder?

Not heavy at all and easy to carry. The hardware and the charms are substantially made, but there's not a huge amount of metalwork on it, so quite comfy to carry. I can wear it on my shoulder or hand carry it. I suppose it depends on your particular body type and if you are wearing big heavy coats as to whether you can carry it on your shoulder since the handles aren't super long. I'm in North Carolina and my "winter" coats aren't that bulky, so it's not a problem for me.

crazybagaddict: You got it in camel? Ooooo, that sounds pretty! I only saw the brick, white and black on Nordies site. Congrats! Don't you LOVE IT?? Is the lining the same silky patterned lining as my brick?

Good heavens! I sound like an FB groupie!! Such great bags at a great price though. :rochard: I NOW have my eye on this burgundy colored "Glamour Girl" now. I don't have a burgundy bag yet......YET she says. :graucho:
_5263811.jpg