Francesco Biasia deal?

O.G.
Dec 4, 2005
A couple of days ago, I found a white Francesco Biasia woven tote at Winners. After some research online, I think it's the Milos tote from their 2004 line. I got it for $130 cdn which I guess is about $112 usd, and I was wondering, did I get it for a decent deal?

Here are some pics:

Copy of IMG_0653.JPG

Copy of IMG_0654.JPG

Oh and the dimensions are: 11 7/8" wide x 6" deep x 10 1/4" high.

I'll probably keep it regardless of whether or not it's a good deal, cuz I think it's super cute; but I guess if it's a good deal then I'll feel less guilty about purchasing it. (I'm a student and probably shouldn't be spending too much money right now....) ;)

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance for any input :idea:

I did a little research on the Milos tote and found a lilac one on zappos.com. Based on their specs, it's retailed at $613.95 USD. So if that is the case, you definitely got yours for a great deal!

Speaking of Francesco Biasia, I forgot I had one in my closet! Even at retail, I think they are a great buy because it's definitely designer and there is definitely quality in their bags. Their not overly pricey like the more well known designer bags. I have a medium pink tote in a real slouchy leather. It actually reminds me of Balenciaga's leather from 2004.

Yes, I think you got a very good deal!

I have a couple of Francesco Biasia bags and I think the quality is very good for the price. In fact one I bought last summer is now on sale at Zappos: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/9000576/c/44893.html
This is a nice bag that I've used often. The color looks a bit weird, but it's surprisingly neutral, and the bag is very functional. I always get compliments when I wear it.

Swedie said:
Oooh, it's really cute! And a great deal, congrats! :biggrin:

pseub said:
Yes, I think you got a very good deal!

I have a couple of Francesco Biasia bags and I think the quality is very good for the price. In fact one I bought last summer is now on sale at Zappos: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/9000576/c/44893.html
This is a nice bag that I've used often. The color looks a bit weird, but it's surprisingly neutral, and the bag is very functional. I always get compliments when I wear it.

Oooo...that bag is nice! Very city chic! I don't think the colour is weird at all - it'll stand out, but not in an overly loud way.

I bought my first Francesco Biasia today! I have admired his work for ages - Mine is called "Havana Brown" (the large one) It is classic and timeless and elegant - It was $318.00 I couldn't want a nicer bag although I have many more expensive ones. Congrats on your wonderful purchase!!!!!!!!!

SuzyZ said:
I bought my first Francesco Biasia today! I have admired his work for ages - Mine is called "Havana Brown" (the large one) It is classic and timeless and elegant - It was $318.00 I couldn't want a nicer bag although I have many more expensive ones. Congrats on your wonderful purchase!!!!!!!!!

Oooo.....post some pics ;)

613 said:
Oooo.....post some pics ;)
I'm going to try to take some photos and post them but it doesn't always work - Oh I love this bag! - I bought it at 3:00 P.M (EST) and I still have a rush!!!Hope I'll be able to sleep.

SuzyZ said:
I'm going to try to take some photos and post them but it doesn't always work - Oh I love this bag! - I bought it at 3:00 P.M (EST) and I still have a rush!!!Hope I'll be able to sleep.

Congrats on finding a bag you love so much! If you can't take pics of your own, maybe you can find some online?

Please post pics SuzyZ. I posted a thread about FB a while ago about their 05/06 collection and the campaigne. It was a cute ad, it's with women standing outside the shop window admiring the bags (too familiar). I saw one I like there but can't find out what it's called.

613 said:
Congrats on finding a bag you love so much! If you can't take pics of your own, maybe you can find some online?
I don't understand - I took photos - they are on my computer and I am able to email them but I can not get them to post on this blog - I am driving myself nuts - so I'll just hope I can find a good shot of my new baby somewhere online.:sad2: