Francesco Biasia deal?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. A couple of days ago, I found a white Francesco Biasia woven tote at Winners. After some research online, I think it's the Milos tote from their 2004 line. I got it for $130 cdn which I guess is about $112 usd, and I was wondering, did I get it for a decent deal?

Here are some pics:

Copy of IMG_0653.JPG

Copy of IMG_0654.JPG

Oh and the dimensions are: 11 7/8" wide x 6" deep x 10 1/4" high.

I'll probably keep it regardless of whether or not it's a good deal, cuz I think it's super cute; but I guess if it's a good deal then I'll feel less guilty about purchasing it. (I'm a student and probably shouldn't be spending too much money right now....) ;)

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance for any input :idea:

2. I did a little research on the Milos tote and found a lilac one on Zappos.com. Based on their specs, it's retailed at $613.95 USD. So if that is the case, you definitely got yours for a great deal!

Speaking of Francesco Biasia, I forgot I had one in my closet! Even at retail, I think they are a great buy because it's definitely designer and there is definitely quality in their bags. Their not overly pricey like the more well known designer bags. I have a medium pink tote in a real slouchy leather. It actually reminds me of Balenciaga's leather from 2004.

3. Oooh, it's really cute! And a great deal, congrats! :biggrin:

4. Yes, I think you got a very good deal!

I have a couple of Francesco Biasia bags and I think the quality is very good for the price. In fact one I bought last summer is now on sale at Zappos: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/9000576/c/44893.html
    This is a nice bag that I've used often. The color looks a bit weird, but it's surprisingly neutral, and the bag is very functional. I always get compliments when I wear it.

5. Thanks :lol:

Oooo...that bag is nice! Very city chic! I don't think the colour is weird at all - it'll stand out, but not in an overly loud way.

6. I bought my first Francesco Biasia today! I have admired his work for ages - Mine is called "Havana Brown" (the large one) It is classic and timeless and elegant - It was $318.00 I couldn't want a nicer bag although I have many more expensive ones. Congrats on your wonderful purchase!!!!!!!!!

7. Oooo.....post some pics ;)

8. I'm going to try to take some photos and post them but it doesn't always work - Oh I love this bag! - I bought it at 3:00 P.M (EST) and I still have a rush!!!Hope I'll be able to sleep.

9. Congrats on finding a bag you love so much! If you can't take pics of your own, maybe you can find some online?

10. Please post pics SuzyZ. I posted a thread about FB a while ago about their 05/06 collection and the campaigne. It was a cute ad, it's with women standing outside the shop window admiring the bags (too familiar). I saw one I like there but can't find out what it's called.

11. I like it!! Too cute!!

12. I don't understand - I took photos - they are on my computer and I am able to email them but I can not get them to post on this blog - I am driving myself nuts - so I'll just hope I can find a good shot of my new baby somewhere online.:sad2: