framed satchel owners! question!

Does it fit under your arm comfortably? I am a heavy to slightly fluffy lady so i was wondering if it would fit under my arm.. When will this bag be released to stores? thanks ;)
IMHO it really fits under my arm comfortably and I don't have that skinny of arms... I'm 5'4" and have an athletic build... If you might be worried about the fit, maybe if there was a way to see if one of your SA's at your local COACH store has one and you could try theirs on first? IDK? just a suggestion???

I believe the bag will be released in stores in May sometime... I could be wrong though...

I just took some measurements of the handles:

from top to bottom, the inside space is 9"
side to side is 5 1/2"
the actual loop itself is about 24" in circumference
the kisslock sits about 1 1/2" higher than the bottom edge of the handle

Hope that helps!

I am a fluffy lady too and I also have a large frame. My satchel does fit under my arm but I see myself holding it in my hand or in the crook of my arm more. I just find the straps very structured and a bit stiff. Perhaps when the bag relaxes more I will feel differently about it.

I tried this on in a boutique last night - one of the SA's had it in the burnt orange and it fit easily over my shoulder and was comfy. I'm 5'5" and a size 14 and have muscular arms (all that weightlifting trying to get to a size 10:smile:.

I tried this on in a boutique last night - one of the SA's had it in the burnt orange and it fit easily over my shoulder and was comfy. I'm 5'5" and a size 14 and have muscular arms (all that weightlifting trying to get to a size 10:smile:.
Suzzeee, stop w/the weight lifting! haha... jk... i know thats how my arms use to be, now instead of doing that I tone them w/resistant bands and they work really good cuz i have bulky arms also, just thought I would share... LOL :lol: