framed satchel owners! question!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does it fit under your arm comfortably? I am a heavy to slightly fluffy lady so i was wondering if it would fit under my arm.. When will this bag be released to stores? thanks ;)

2. IMHO it really fits under my arm comfortably and I don't have that skinny of arms... I'm 5'4" and have an athletic build... If you might be worried about the fit, maybe if there was a way to see if one of your SA's at your local COACH store has one and you could try theirs on first? IDK? just a suggestion???

I believe the bag will be released in stores in May sometime... I could be wrong though...

3. I just took some measurements of the handles:

from top to bottom, the inside space is 9"
    side to side is 5 1/2"
    the actual loop itself is about 24" in circumference
    the kisslock sits about 1 1/2" higher than the bottom edge of the handle

Hope that helps!

4. Mazie May~ Thanks for the exact measurements on the handles!!!:yes:

5. I am a fluffy lady too and I also have a large frame. My satchel does fit under my arm but I see myself holding it in my hand or in the crook of my arm more. I just find the straps very structured and a bit stiff. Perhaps when the bag relaxes more I will feel differently about it.

6. I tried this on in a boutique last night - one of the SA's had it in the burnt orange and it fit easily over my shoulder and was comfy. I'm 5'5" and a size 14 and have muscular arms (all that weightlifting trying to get to a size 10:smile:.

7. Suzzeee, stop w/the weight lifting! haha... jk... i know thats how my arms use to be, now instead of doing that I tone them w/resistant bands and they work really good cuz i have bulky arms also, just thought I would share... LOL :lol: