FRAME BAG-is it in???!!!From my PRADA SA:

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

2. I personally love the Prada frame bags-Do you think they are too trendy to blow the money on??

3. OK, Jill. You already know that my opinion isn't worth anything, on this particular topic, but I had to give it anyway. Love the frame bags!

4. PS I do think that the leather ones might be more enduring, however...

5. Melisande-I was hoping you would see "frame BAG" and jump in with a comment!!!
    ps-how did you make out with the other Prada bag?

6. Couldn't help myself! Re: the other bag. I followed all your advice, also got some more authenticating done, and bought the bag. You'd laugh -- I am such a frame bag junkie!

7. PS Maybe I was a little old lady in another life... (hee hee)

8. If you got it, those are adorable!

9. I love the frame bag in the nylon or leather. My local NM has it!

10. I just got the Black nylon one-I am getting the leather for a birthday present (to myself !)on Friday.......

11. I love frame bags! I think they are really sweet. That being said, I'm not feeling those particular Prada frame bags. I agree that it would look lovely in a classic material - like leather or nylon.

12. Is your b-day on 3/10! Happy Birthday! That's my daughter's birthday!:P

Oh - I love the black nylon:love: :love:

13. Hi Jill. I got all your pics on the Prada bags you emailed me. Just haven't made up my mind which frame bag to get. I saw your black nylon, but which leather one are you getting? Also, have you seen the frame bag on Saks that is a straw/white leather mix? What is your opinion?

14. I am probably going to buy the straw frame AND the brown leather one....I cant resist and my hubby wont yell at me cuz I can get away with anything on my bday!!(Yes..Mar 10!!!)

15. PS-georgiegirl-I got more pics...the straw looks better with the tan trim leather...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice