Framboise Vernis...

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ....on elux right now. Its delish!

p10020144_ph_hero.jpg

p10189011_ph_althero_Framboise.jpg

2. ooo thanks for the pics! I was wondering when it would show up there...even though they dont ship to HI :sad:

3. Don't ship to the UK either, but I can still drool! :biggrin:

4. damn, we're deprived!!!! :sad2:

5. Oh me too in this club.. boo Canada. Well, I guess it's really more boo eLux.

6. Where in Canada are you from Ayla?

7. My hometown is Toronto, I spend most of my time in London though. :smile:

8. London, UK? or London, ONT? I have family in London, ONT.

The framboise is such a juicy color! I want to buy another piece in it! :love:

I'm debating between a pearl or framboise lex...to the ladies with lex's...how do you think they are shape-wise and do you use it often?

9. London, Ontario. I go to the University of Western Ontario. :amuse:

And I don't have a lexington, but I love the perle colour, I'd be really afraid of the colour transfer issue since it really seems to affect lighter coloured vernis items. Excellent choice by the way !

10. Wow... that is a stunning color. I love the top bag, is that the Houston? I don't own any LV Vernis pieces yet. This is something I should consider looking into :love:

11. They don't carry much, but they're perfect for shopping or going out. I love how refined yet pretty the shape is!

12. not bad i have to say. not bad at all.

13. i just bought the houston in BOTH the pink and pearl vernis- i couldn't decide which one i liked better. they'll go with different things!

14. i love the frambroise! can't wait to get my wallet! :smile:

15. I am in that gang to living in London UK .... but I thought they were bringing eluxury to the UK