~*Framboise Minna Street + Amarante Reade OR Manhattan PM??*~

Framboise Minna Street + Amarante Reade....OR....Manhattan PM??

• Framboise Minna Street + Amarante Reade

• Manhattan PM

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a very difficult decision...I think the Manhattan PM is more worth the money because it holds a lot more than the Reade (I'm not familiar with the size of Minna Street) but the amarante Reade is certainly cute! It's just the small size of the Reade that bothers me a bit...

Argh, I'm not too much help am I....:sweatdrop:

I voted for the Manhattan. I have the minna street and the reade pm and while they are sooo pretty I haven't used them. I don't feel comfortable because the reade is too open at the top and the Minna is quite small. It depends on your personal needs though, like I said the two vernis are beautiful bags but I get more use out of the manhattan.

If you want the framboise piece, I would definitely get it as the color has been discontinued. Plus, I like the shiny colorful bags over the Manhattan -- lots of fun color for summer or dreary winter!

Ooh that's a really tough one! I really like the Manhattan, but I love the Minna Street in framboise too. I haven't seen amarante IRL yet so I'm not sure, but I'm almost tempted to say go for the smaller but more-limited pieces first.