"Frake bag"?? in Shanghai Marni Store

missypiiig

Feb 3, 2012
Here is the really bad experience.

I bought a Marni trunk bag in Shanghai Iapm marni Store.

On sep 7 I went to the store.they only had sample bag which is defective. But i do really want to buy the bag. so the sales woman told me I can PAY FIRST.
She will pick up a brand new ,in good condition from other city. then let me choose. So I trusted and paid.

On sep 10 the store called me the bag is arrived so I went to the store again. Unfortunately the bag is still defective. the leather is unlined and the metal snap is like used thousand times. So I refused.

According to the sales woman told me.there is only 6 trunk bag in China. all of them are samples/display. Also most of them has different kind of defective problem.

I paid over 10000RMB its unfair to push me accept a display bag. So I NEED A FULL REFUND. I don’t trust them anymore. I don’t want to go store check the bag again and again,waste my time.

But the IAPM store refused give me full refund, keep insist on “MAYBE FIND A NEW ONE”

As I know. the Marni trunk bag is made in Italy means excellent quality. Shanghai Marni store keep give me defective piece. So I questioned ARE THEY REAL ONE ??? ARE THEY FAKE???

The bag come with nothing. No protect film. No plastic metal protector. Look like very cheap. The sales woman tried everything in store then take photos. The bags,the fur coat. anythings…..

Just really disappoint about everything.

Maybe China is a huge market. people buy lots of stuff through the store but why they can’t return items? Especially they are defective not in good condition. I have the rights the get the refund.

Until today I am not receive the bag and my card has been charged.

I wrote email to Marni but no one contact me..... How Can I do?????

Please help

I would contact my credit card and file a chargeback. Be very clear with your CC. The reason is you paid upfront was for a new bag to be sent to the store.....bag was damaged, store acknowledged damage......no new bags are available. Store refuses to give you a refund even though they can't deliver item. Don't elaborate on bag condition, display, sample etc. ........end of story.

I would contact my credit card and file a chargeback. Be very clear with your CC. The reason is you paid upfront was for a new bag to be sent to the store.....bag was damaged, store acknowledged damage......no new bags are available. Store refuses to give you a refund even though they can't deliver item. Don't elaborate on bag condition, display, sample etc. ........end of story.

+1

Agree on all points...you should get your money back because you didn't get the item you wanted.