FP or MFF.....thoughts and perferences??

Sep 8, 2010
Okay ladies.....I am just curious about what you would have done!! I am new to TPF but not to Coach as I purchased my first Coach a couple of years ago when my local outlet opened. Since that time I have had and sold several MFF purses to fund other Coach purchases (MFF). I didn't realized that there were FP bags and MFF bags until I stumbled upon TPF and since that time, I have "upgraded" my collection to FP deletes....bags and accessories with exception of a wristlet. Mind you that my collection is now Midnight Maggie with matching wallet and a Black Alexandra. I also have a black patent agenda, waverly denim mini skinney, and a couple of key fobs. My question is would you all have upgraded to the FP deletes over the MFF?? I have seen several of the MFF that I love, but once I learned about FP deletes....it seems that is now what I hunt for!! What are your perferences and thoughts on this??:biggrin:

I prefer FP deletes because imo the quality is usually better. I also like that when I decide to sell, I get what I paid or better having bought them at the outlet prices. MFF is harder to resell when you don't want it anymore

I hate even saying it because I feel snobby for thinking this way, but I prefer FP deletes. Although probably most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference, I know the difference and which bags are FP vs which are MFF. It shouldn't matter because both bags are great quality and both are without question Coach bags. Still...

But I also want to say that I think a person should buy what they love, and if there is a style they adore that is MFF, then they should not hesitate to get it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with MFF bags! I actually own one; I just don't carry it as much (although that is probably because the style doesn't work so well for me - I bought it on a whim).

hi there,i personally do not like many of the mff bags. i bought a convertible zoe but do not like it very much at all, the leather is very thin and stitching is so much less detailed. some mff bags are very nice but i just prefer to have the fp deletes and accessories. ill buy some mff accessories the smaller things on occasion though.

I am no help here...when I go to the outlet I only buy FP deletes do most of my shopping at the FP store....but if there is a bag that is MFF and you love it you should buy it....

I'm amazed by how much the price can go down for FP deletes at the outlets but it takes luck and time to find the exact model and color I want. I'm grateful to buy FP deletes but I'm happy find some really nice MFF models too. My Hubby bought me the MFF convertible zoes and I have the MFF black soho hobo too. Both are my favourite styles.

I just bought the MFF black duffle which to me is functional and I'm such a sucker for pebble leather. :smile:

i was so excited about the mff ashley until i saw it in person. the leather just doesn't feel right. i have always preferred the fp deletes just because to me they feel and look different. i do not have any mff bags but i am not really against buying one if they made one like i really liked.

I always prefered the FP bags and about 90% of my collection is FP. However, I have a number of MFF bags that I adore just as much. I think it boils down to personal preference and if it will be functional for the buyer.

FP deletes for me. I just learned that there are differences. I think I have 2 MFF. Like they said, FP deletes have more stiching details which i really liked. Thanks Coach ladies for all the info. :woohoo:

I only stalk the outlets for deletes -!!!!!

Me too! I know exactly what I am looking for when I go to the outlet and I am like a cat on a prowl looking for the FP deletes.

I must say though, I do own a few MFF bags from when I first starting shopping at the outlet, but they were made probably around 5 years ago, and I think that Coach was making better quality MFF bags back then.

Me too! I know exactly what I am looking for when I go to the outlet and I am like a cat on a prowl looking for the FP deletes.

I must say though, I do own a few MFF bags from when I first starting shopping at the outlet, but they were made probably around 5 years ago, and I think that Coach was making better quality MFF bags back then.

I know most of the gals here dont believe my motto - but I wait for ALL bags to come to outlet - - I go in and STRAIGHT for the delete section - heck sometimes the SA already has things that they think I like put to the side - they know I only purchase deletes - ;)