fox0r's collection + a reveal!

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
So, since I'm now officially :banned:until summer I figured it was a good time to take a collection pic.

I got my first Coach for Christmas -- the brown Ali top-handle pouch. I'd say it's grown a good bit since then!

DSCF2776.jpg

And modeling shots! Sorry some of these are blurry. My camera sucks in poor light.

Ali top-handle pouch:
DSCF2785.jpg

DSCF2786.jpg

Hailey:
DSCF2783.jpg

DSCF2780.jpg

Continued next post...

Poppy tartan clutch:
DSCF2788.jpg

DSCF2789.jpg

Alex:
DSCF2769.jpg

And my newest, Miss Zoe in black leather!
DSCF2771.jpg

DSCF2774.jpg

I picked her up 'cause I needed a nice black bag for the wedding I have to go to next weekend.

Really cute collection! I love your new Alex tote (I think it is called) and your hailey!

You sound like me! I got my first Coach around Christmas too... and my collection has grown very rapidly! I am trying to ban myself too!

Thanks ladies! Yeah, the red/orange is the Alex! I told my BF I would only get five purses, and any after that it would be one in/one out dealie. So I have one more I can get before I have to give up one (or at least let him think that still. LOL).

My cat loves her some Coach bags too!

Click to see! since it wont let me post it as a pic.

great collection! i love every piece!

i hope you can get away with a couple more things if u need them...our boyfriends dont have to know EVERYTHING lol

that cat pic is too cute! My bf thinks I am insane but he is a good sport about going to the outlets with me! He is proud of me when I am able to walk out of the outlet empty handed lol.