Fox Tail on Speedy?

LV LoVee

bunnyLVe
Nov 10, 2009
Hi guys!
Ever since I have seen the fox tail on the new LV bags I thought about buying one to use on my speedy. The only "regular" speedy I have is the 25. I think it would look weirder on my other ones. I am planning on getting a mono speedy 35 or 40. anyways, About 2 weeks ago I bought a white fox tail keychain on ebay for $15 just to test it out on my 25. But i would rather use it on the bigger ones bc its a BIG tail! So please leave me you comments? Do you love it or no?
Thanks!

Sorry, but nay. I saw a LV foxtail in the store today (I bumped into the Manager as I was running errands for my boss and she told me to come see it!) and it only looks good on the new denim messenger bags.

I really love these tails for some reason, I just bought the orange one to go on the orange denim sunrise bag, but would love to buy the pink one as well, just not sure what to put it on! I think I agree with the above poster though, that they really only look good on the denim bags. The colors of the fox tails are SO vibrant, I just think it would consume a mono speedy but that's just me. I haven't seen one on a speedy. I lke your pic above, I really like the idea, but I think it would look better on a bigger bag like the 35. If you live near a boutique maybe you can go in and try one of the fox tails on a speedy 35 and see what you think? Good luck with your decision!

not on speedy but this is what I WAS going to use foxy with...the pink matches with the rose speedy well...I thought

DSCN0252.jpg

The more I think about it the more I think the speedy probably wouldn't be the best bag, just the wrong shape. It looks like it might look gorgeous on the roses NF though, or even the new artsy...that might look kind of neat!

nordy i think you are right...the lv tail is quite huge...it goes best with a crossbody or at least a shoulder carry....

i was thinking even odeon or bloomsbury can carry it off...just because its nice with that kind of drop on a bag..

I think it would be really cute if it was shorter. How long is the white tail? I looked on ebay and they have 8 inch ones that would look awesome. Although I agree that the LV ones are HUGE.

I'm starting to like Bal bags now and I think that long tail would be cute on a cross body bbag because bbags look trendier than classic LVs. I guess it would be kind of like copying the look of the new denim messenger bags, but I've kind of had this idea of putting a fox tail on a bag since I saw a bunch of colored fox tails at an anime expo last year and was dying to get one. Anyway, I think the big tail would look better on a trendy bag, but IMO a small one would look cute as a speedy bag charm.

Last edited:
not my thing. imo, its trying to hard to add just for the sake of adding to what is a classic piece in itself. i don't really wanna see that thing on anything, let alone a speedy.