Foursome-- Another Prune Heloise

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Introducing Ms. Prune Heloise

prune001.jpg
prune008.jpg

:happydance::party:Congratulations Lionlaw...and then there were FOUR...and it goes without saying that she's a beauty :love:. I haven't used any other bag since I got my Prune Heli, which is a good sign because there have been other bags I've bought (like the Whiskey Edith and sadly, the Pigalle Bay :sad:) that got carefully placed in my wardrobe upon receipt ,barely saw the light of day and then got re-homed.

Wear her in good health and enjoy :smile:!

Another gorgeous prune bag this must be the most popular colour for the heloise on tpf now
Love it :heart::heart: Congratulations
Tag you really started something :smile:

Hey Jackie, I'd like to take the credit of being the trendsetter on the Prune Heli front :yes:, but I've got a feeling Ilson was the first one to nab one of these beauties:love:..is that right, Ilson :confused1: ?

Sorry Tag didn't mean to accuse you of encouraging copious amounts of bag buying lol
Hmm but I wonder who inspired me to get my black heli:tup: not that I'm complaining

It is so beautiful:love: It starts itching in my fingers when I see it. I want one too!:lol: Even more dangerous is seeing that you have two purple bags because now I am thinking maybe I can allow myself two red bags:nuts: