Foursome-- Another Prune Heloise

Sorry Tag didn't mean to accuse you of encouraging copious amounts of bag buying lol
Hmm but I wonder who inspired me to get my black heli:tup: not that I'm complaining

:blush: Well guilty as charged on the Black Heli front :lol: and as I said before, happy to take the credit for starting the ball rolling on the Prune Heli :yes:but, unless I'm mistaken, I think we owe that honour to Ilson ;)!

Hey Jackie, I'd like to take the credit of being the trendsetter on the Prune Heli front :yes:, but I've got a feeling Ilson was the first one to nab one of these beauties:love:..is that right, Ilson :confused1: ?

Tag, yes, I was the first to dive into the prune Heloise waters--but I was quickly swimming with Heloise buddies.;)

I was at the mall today, went into NM, saw Heloise in red, black and brown, but NO PRUNE--and they were all the smaller sizes, so moral of the story -- grab one (prune) before they're gone!!

thanks everyone! I have to say that I am totally in love with the prune color. The pignalle is pretty, but I agree with the others on here that the prune if more dimensional and goes with everything.

When I bought mine from bloomies, the SA said there were only two others left in the inventory in other bloomies across the US. I don't know if he was just trying to make the sale or if the bag is really popular.